CS:GO (Counter Strike: Global Offensive)

pxyc

Any CS:GO players here? I personally think it's the best game on Steam right now. Fun, competitive, and pretty cheap, too. I got it for $5 during the summer sale, but it's normally $15. It's definitely worth the money, I have a lot of time logged playing it. What do you guys think of CS:GO?

Tried to play it on the PS3, but it never came out on the EU store. Then i tried it out on a friend's laptop and came out disappointed. It's just a new counter strike, and for me, counter strike stopped being fun a long time ago.

I have never tried CS:GO, but I have tried previous games. I used to love the Counter Strike series, it was such a great game. I'm thinking of buying it on Xbox though, I remember seeing ads about it.

I've tried CSS but I didn't find it great, and I hate people playing like noobs. Although I've heard some great reviews about Counter strike but I just don't like it at all.

Yeah, I have it for PC, nothing else and what makes it really fun for me is that I have a 5 person team for playing competitive matches (5v5) so I wouldn't know what it's like to play with noobs :p

I love CS:GO! I play competitive almost every day with my friends. Its fun to make strategies with my friends and I love all their maps. As you said, definitely worth $15.

I started playing Counter Strike 1.6 ever since I was small, and I've tried Counter Strike Source a few years after when it just got released. To be honest, I haven't played Global Offensive yet, but I'm pretty sure it still won't live up to the expectations that 1.6 had put and that even Source could not live up to. Nevertheless, I bought both 1.6 and Source on Steam. Now I'm just waiting for Global Offensive to go on sale so I can add it to my collection :D.

Back