Custom User Titles for Members

PB7

Former Administrator
Hey everyone! Heads up, we've added custom titles for full members here on the Xbox Forums. After being alive for a good portion of the year, we are stating to add more fun stuff to forums. We're also looking into adding achievements into the forums and a Xbox Live leader board. But i digress, the custom user title can be set in your member profile area under the edit profile tab. You can have up to 35 characters. As far as using them remember that funny or personalized is great but keep it clean. No swearing or profanity in user title. Please do not use staff titles are part of your user titles. Failure to compile may result in a temporary loss of your custom user title privileges.

We also plan to create a user title system in case you don't want to use the custom option. Remember you have to be a full member first before using this option. Its not bad, just show you here to contribute for the first 25 posts. After that your a full member! See its easy.

Remember if you have any additional suggestions for please feel free to start a thread and let us know. We're always looking for new ways get better.

I may be making a fool of myself here, but I can't find any such option when I go to "Edit Profile"?

Hey Steelmind, looks like you just hit 25 posts. The system updates full members every hour so you probably just waiting for the system to automatically promote you. You should see it now. So when you go up to forum actions and edit profile, the second option on the list is user title. It will tell you what your user title is with a box to change it. Let me know if your still having issues with it.

Back