Xbox 360 Dark Souls II Curse Trailer.

heavensdevil

[video=youtube;3DPpabU5jX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPpabU5jX0[/video]

The more I see it the more I want to play the game. Simply my most anticipated game for the first half of 2014. It may look the same but "if it ain't broke dont fix it." certainly befits this game perfectly.

It's looking very good. I finished my playthrough of Dark Souls recently and it's become one of my favourite RPG's. I'm eagerly anticipating Dark Souls 2 and I'm sure it'll be great and true to the original, but I hope that they haven't decreased the difficulty of the game in order to attract the Skyrim audience as that'd ruin part of the charm of Dark Souls.

Have I already said that I'm way too hyped for this game? Cuz I am!

They've changed a LOT of things but it's still sort of the same, just like how Dark Souls is to Demon's Souls. They had issues with money for Demon's Souls and issues with time for Dark Souls, hopefully they don't have problems with anything for Dark Souls 2 so that it can truly be the excellent game it deserves to be.

Have I already said that I'm way too hyped for this game? Cuz I am!

They've changed a LOT of things but it's still sort of the same, just like how Dark Souls is to Demon's Souls. They had issues with money for Demon's Souls and issues with time for Dark Souls, hopefully they don't have problems with anything for Dark Souls 2 so that it can truly be the excellent game it deserves to be.
Yeah, I've seen details about the beta and the things they have changed for the better. For instance, every class is now equal, no overpowered dexterity builds and the additional blue phantom. If the servers and connection holds up, this is going to be awesome.

Yeah They seem to have also removed twinking by making pyromancy, elemental weapons and armor have stat requirements based on things I have seen. I hope this is true and wasn't just speculation, since it would fix PvP and make RES a worthwhile stat.

Back