Xbox One Dead Rising 3 Exlusive to Xbox One

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
Microsoft has announced Dead Rising 3. It stars a new hero named Nick Ramos and will be exclusive to Xbox One.

Dead Rising 3 is an open world and reportedly has no load times. Anything can be a weapon, and like in Dead Rising 2 weapons can be crafted or upgraded. Zombies can be distracted by flare guns or other means.

Never really played Dead Rising 2, but after watching the trailer for 3, I'm pretty excited for it. Aside from the game being a generic zombie survival game, it looks pretty interesting overall. Currently I'm playing State of Decay, and I feel it's very similar to the upcoming Dead Rising 3. Can't make any decisions yet though.

For one way, it really sucks, because i am a fan of the series, but in another way, as a fan of the series, i really hate what they turned the series into. Just another brown and bloom shooting game, with no humor whatsoever and a horrible setting.

Capcom, what are you doing?

Tone it down, BlackSolaris. Removed a certain word. No reason to use words like that on this board~ PBescabar7

That game series is all sorts of fun, its not broke and the video play look great with the cars and random weapons. That one is going to be a hit.

I only ever played the demo for the original Dead Rising and it was a lot of fun but I didn't get around to buying it. I love zombie games and this one does look appealing even though I've got no real attachment to the previous games but it's not like this is the only zombie game around.

I'm a sucker for zombie games so I am buying this one. Probably won't be as good as Dead Island or the sequel to Dead Island, but nonetheless, it's a zombie game so I'm in.

I think I played one of the Dead Rising Games a while back and never really got into it. I started playing State of Decay recently and it looks very similar to this game from what I saw, so I'm definitely interested in getting it.

The trailer really looked like they sucked the fun right out of this game. Where was the classic one-liners and the game where it doesn't take itself seriously? Instead, we got what looked like an extremely common game with zombies. To be honest, it looked boring.

When I do get the Xbox One, I will probably buy it. However, it will be reluctantly so as I don't think it looks that great at the moment.

Back