Xbox One Dead rising 3 indestructible vehicles

Mustangkilla

So I've reached lvl 50 and used up my mechanic slot, and everything else you can buy, but the only problem is that the vehicles I drive aren't indestructible. Over time they have just exploded. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be, or has this happened to you recently

ya, there seems to be some glitchy moments where it randomly just doesn't work. It's not like it's hard to find another one though but ya I dunno what to tell you other then it's not just you haha

Well I've been playing Dead Rising 3 since the release and I still haven't seen or found any indestructible vehicles. I still end up blowing the vehicles up. But it's fine. What's important to me is the gameplay and the thrill of killing those zombies.

Well they're not completely indestructible on my part since they still take damage. Besides if we had something like an indestructible vehicle this game won't even be a challenge in the first place right?

Well they're not completely indestructible on my part since they still take damage. Besides if we had something like an indestructible vehicle this game won't even be a challenge in the first place right?

it's a perk you get when you max out, they still take damage and smoke but they never lit on fire/explode while you're driving...again it can be kinda glitchy, but I've had a lambo last me 30 mins. I usually switch cars/combos though as I only play co op at the moment and you tend to lose/forget about them after a mission.

Back