Xbox One Dead Rising 3 will have 6-10 endings and roaming after the endgame

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Capcom producer Mike Jones told OXM UK that Dead Rising 3 will have multiple endings, somewhere between 6-10, and will allow players to continue to explore the world even after the 6 days that the main game takes place, well, if you get the right endings that is. He also disclosed that as you level, you'll get attribute points that you can use to level up various attributes, allowing for a more customized game play.

There is also going to be a SmartGlass only side story. Sounds like I might have to give this SmartGlass thing a try after all...
Basically, Nick will stumble upon a dead military agent carrying a special flavour of PDA, capable ofblasting straight through the fourth wall and hooking up with your smartphone.

Via OXM

I am excited for this!

Wow fantastic news. Both of those tidbits are a clear indication of the developing team sitting back and looking at what their players have to say. DR2 dropped the ball with the very finalized endings and of course more endings means more fun. I'm excited as well.

Holy shi*! It sounds like a really amazing game. I underestimated it in the first glance, but it's shaping up to be a really great game.

I am excited they have a coop option in this game. They may have done that in previous games I'm not sure as this will be my first dead rising game.

That sounds awesome, and also similar to how Dead Rising 2's mechanics worked. (I got to play it when it came out for free last month). One of my biggest complaints with DR2 though is the fact that it forces you to keep returning to help your daughter, when all I wanted to do was kill zombies! I hope it gives you more freedom in this new one.. The upgrade able skills thing seems to be a trope that all free roam games are adapting these days, regardless of genre, now I don't know if that's good, or bad, but I personally don't mind. Looking forward to Dead Rising 3!

Back