Dead Space Experiences

Murray

From
Midwest US
So, I got the Origin Humble Bundle and started playing Dead Space for the first time. I've watched some Let's Plays that centered on this game and have a friend who has bugged me forever about playing this game. So, I finally took the plunge and 30 minutes later I nope the hell out of that one. Anyone else have some Dead Space experiences to share? The shadows started to move? Dudes needing their arms blown off? Life is weird where Dead Space is involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
The game is definitely quite unique unique and innovative in the sense that just shooting won't cut it , you need to specifically aim for the right limb. The game is pretty climatic too, somewhat scary but it creates a very good atmosphere. Definitely a great game, and with the current humble bundle, there's really no excuses for not picking it up!

Hmm, I spent most of the game getting distracted by wondering if this point is a reference to Event Horizon or maybe Silent Hill 2. I was also happy to see the much touted dismemberment system in action. That said the learning curve wasn't what I might have wished. I did enjoy how much thought was put into the various scenes of Isaac's demise. Just so you know - they get much more violent as you progress through the series. So much gorn. So much.

Back