Deadpool for Xbox one looking for glitch solution

Spec

Hi. I’m playing Deadpool for Xbox one for the first time. I reach the level in the prison and after I find the ”huge” chest and get the Teleport upgrade I have a problem. I reach a point where the left button/bumper or “LB” letters do not appear in the circle. I move the character around as these letters appear when you position the character in the right place. usually when you see these letters, you press the left bumper and you teleport to the new location. The normal teleport before the upgrade is always the B button, but that simply doesn’t work in this case. Distance is simply too far. I am attaching the screenshot, but if you’re able to help me with this, you already know, obviously I have positioned the character everywhere on this specific ledge and the letters simply do not appear. I would love to finish the game, but without being able to do this, I cannot advance. I have checked on Google for known solutions and while there are entries none with a reasonable or understandable solutions. I am really hoping that someone here has heard of a workaround or fix for this glitch so that I can continue. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Attachments

• IMG_0301.jpeg
    IMG_0301.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1
Back