Xbox One Destiny Expansion Pass, aka Season Pass, detailed $35

sc_shark

Expansion I: The Dark Below - Set deep beneath the surface of the Moon, fans will discover an ancient tomb that has been unsealed, and a dark god who has risen an evil army in the depths of the Hellmouth, the home of the Hive enemy race.
Expansion II: House of Wolves - details will be revealed later.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/2014/07/07/destiny-expansion-pass-aka-season-pass-detailed

the price is inviting... 35 is easier to swallow than the typical 49-59 i hopethey take a look at what boarderlands2 has done with skins and such to keep it fresh quicker and not just rely on updates/content.. not saying we need nerf's and major updates but keep things comming.. even small thing like a few gun releases or something hear and their...

thats so true, skins, guns, vehicles heck maybe a few limited edition upgrades or powers too, no need for ne maps or a other massive dlcs to make the game a huge success...

Thirty-five dollars for a season pass seems like an overkill. No wonder they're selling their Digital Guardian Edition at $89.99 with the season pass included. For $35, I'd rather go and buy another retail game used or get something off of the marketplace.

I thought that these developers would learn a lesson or two from Rockstar, but I was wrong. They are going their own way with this game. There is no doubt that they are going to milk it as much as possible.

Back