Xbox One Destiny Limited Edition pre-order stopped!

heavensdevil

Pre-orders cancelled due to high demand

Destiny is so popular that the demand for it vastly outnumbers it's supply. It's so bad that retailers have to cancel the pre-orders of its Limited Edition. Seriously, what is so tempting about Destiny that it's getting so crazy? This is the first time I've heard of such a thing. I've played the beta and it's good but not that good.

if its the crazy box set thing it was a limited quantity to begin with... once they hit an allocated number its done.. this happned for boarderlands2 with the vault and such... idk about how much ebay sellers were getting but i reamember 500 bux on a few for the chest thing.... later on(6-8months later) gearbox offered an aftermarket golden chestthing that was pricey as well..

idk the beta was ok but im with you it wasn't ground shattering in any aspect... i did pre order but im only getting the general game+ dlc content or whatever i can get with pre order/digital content..

the game sorta reminds me of boarderlands now to be honest with the skill tree thing... destiny has not spoke on the level cap but in general what the game is to me is on par with what boarderlands did..

Back