Xbox One Developers release armor designs for Argonian, Orc and Khajiit

Canon

While it's not really a surprise, it's looking like you will be able to make some epic looking toons in ESO. Some armor set artwork was released:

elder-scrolls-online_1-617x450.jpg

Whohohoh. Finally, some armor we'll be using. Hmmmm... the 1st and 2nd armor remind me of some armor a friend of mine used in Skyrim. That 3rd armor makes me think of Heroes of Newerth, for some reason. Either way, looks good so far.

Sweet. Now that's what I'm talking about. Finally something that reminds me of Skyrim (I agree with Marthyrocks). Well the 3rd armor does seem quite unusual. Haven't seen that before. But it does look good. I am looking forward to this.

Whoa whoa yeah! The armor of the ESO comes in. Hmmm... they all look good. Gameplay looked good and faithful and even the armor has some faith to it. So in the end, the developers are doing a good job. Yup, Skyrim with multiplayer.

Wow, that Kajiit armor looks pretty hardcore. I never play Kajiit but I might consider it just to get that awesome armor! I wonder what their light armor and sorcerer's robes look like...

Wow, that Kajiit armor looks pretty hardcore. I never play Kajiit but I might consider it just to get that awesome armor! I wonder what their light armor and sorcerer's robes look like...

I completely agree with you about the Khajiit armor, it's also my favorite. So far Khajiit looks like the most aesthetically pleasing race and I'm willing to bet it will be the most played race because of that.

I completely agree with you about the Khajiit armor, it's also my favorite. So far Khajiit looks like the most aesthetically pleasing race and I'm willing to bet it will be the most played race because of that.

You think so? In previous games I never really had any desire to play as Kajiit, and I think that neither did most of the people I spoke to about it. Perhaps this is the developer's way of making an even spread of characters in the game so that there aren't too little or too many or just one race.

I always played as Khajiit and I'm loving that armor.

In previous games I never really had any desire to play as Kajiit, and I think that neither did most of the people I spoke to about it.

I think part of it was the racism towards the Khajiit from the Nords in the game. The Dunmer and Argonians got some slack too, but the Khajiit got the brunt of it to the point where they weren't even allowed in the cities. It was a similar case in Oblivion and Morrowind. Always felt in a future main series Elder Scrolls the Khajiit would play a major role because of that.

The Khajiit had it rough, man. I played a Khajiit in my other Skyrim game and didn't notice any actual difference. The thing with Elder Scrolls is typically your character is somewhat detached from the world around them. You do your quests and all that, but if you're a Khajiit you don't experience the discrimination of other Khajiit. Maybe it's because you're Dragonborn.

The Khajiit had it rough, man. I played a Khajiit in my other Skyrim game and didn't notice any actual difference. The thing with Elder Scrolls is typically your character is somewhat detached from the world around them. You do your quests and all that, but if you're a Khajiit you don't experience the discrimination of other Khajiit. Maybe it's because you're Dragonborn.

I agree. Well thing is it's totally because you're dragonborn. Either way, I'd like to try other characters. I've played Khajiit before so I'd like to try something new.

I usually play as Khajiit, but I might play as a different race for Online. I'm not sure.

I'm curious as to whether or not I'll be playing as every race at some point... and whether or not the game will be gripping enough to warrant doing that.

The armor look awesome! I played a high elf on Skyrim and destroyed everyone and everything with my magicka.

On of the classes I played was also high elf, I must admit, it is very satisfying to use magic like that!

On of the classes I played was also high elf, I must admit, it is very satisfying to use magic like that!

I might have to try using magic classes this time. I've been using melee characters for the longest time. I hope I can make one that really rocks.

Back