Devil May Cry 3

Clark Bruce

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130319025615/devilmaycry/images/d/d8/DMC3_Special_Edition_front_cover.jpg/img]

I'm sure many people agree that the third entry in the Devil May Cry series is by far the best. After the disappointment that the second games, many people were unsure of what direction the series would go in. Capcom did the unexpected and released a prequel to the 1st game. Not only was the story great, but the gameplay was massively improved from the second game. One problem many say the game has was that it was too difficult at points but in the end that made all the victories that much sweeter. Also the special edition of the game allowed you to play with Dante's brother Vergil which was very cool.

Devil May Cry 3 is still the best in the series. Though it is hard to compare to DMC1, they are actually very different! Anyway, I was playing the DMC HD Collection recently and I found that DMC1 and DMC3 definitely stood well against the test of time. They are still pretty damn solid games.

Back