Xbox One Diablo 3 for Xbox One listed by Best Buy Canada

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
In addition to the PlayStation 4 version releasing this year, the console version of Diablo III may be coming to Xbox One, according to recent listings on Canada Best Buy and FutureShop.

The listing, viewable below, has since been removed from both sites. However, both sites' listings share the same box art –– which could be a possible placeholder –– with a "coming soon" header along the top.

D3_XboxOne-610x369.jpg

Source: IGN

Well this would be great because having played through the game twice (once on PC and once on 360) I would love to continue to play the game on my Xbox One. It was painful to make the switch to Xbox One and sell my 360 because at the time I was on my second play-though on the 360 version and planned to keep on trucking. I was hoping this wouldn't be a PS4 exclusive for long and it looks like my wishes are coming true.

I was hoping this wouldn't be a PS4 exclusive for long and it looks like my wishes are coming true.

Good thing they changed their minds into staying in PS4. Now that we have it available for Xbox One. I can once again play it and I'll probably try using a magic user this time.

Cool. Something to watch out for. Well since I've played it on my PC and on Xbox360. I guess I'll skip on getting this. I want to save my money for Watchdogs instead. Anyways I still have my copy on both PC and Xbox360 and I can play it anytime.

Well, cool. I tried out Diablo 3 once on my PS3 (the game was a friend's copy. He wanted to try out with me and my brother) and man, was that fun. Though we only got to play 30 minutes, it was fun to play some co-op fun. Yeah, more consoles means more fun\1

Awesome. This one looks to be awesome indeed. Do you guys think the first expansion will come to this version too? Be awesome to see it for this version.

Source: IGN

Well this would be great because having played through the game twice (once on PC and once on 360) I would love to continue to play the game on my Xbox One. It was painful to make the switch to Xbox One and sell my 360 because at the time I was on my second play-though on the 360 version and planned to keep on trucking. I was hoping this wouldn't be a PS4 exclusive for long and it looks like my wishes are coming true.

I TOTALLY agree! It's funny, out of all the news articles I read today, that was the only one that made me exclaim YES!!! I kept my 360 solely for that game and hope to get it on the One soon! I'm still playing that game to this day. Going through it a second time now.

J

I liked Diablo 3. This is good news for fans playing in this generation. If you already have it for last generation consoles not so much. I won't be getting it since I already have it.

I need to get back to Diablo III--so many damn games just sitting around--but that's awesome for folks on the PS4 and Xbox One.

Wow you're behind on Diablo III and Dark Souls. You need to get on that stuff, MetalSwift.

I need to get back to Diablo III--so many damn games just sitting around--but that's awesome for folks on the PS4 and Xbox One.

Hahahaha. Same here man, same here. I've got backlogs! In my case... digital backlogs! hahahaha. Man, so many games!!!

How many times are they going to sell this game for $60? Is it really that good? Serious question.

How many times are they going to sell this game for $60? Is it really that good? Serious question.

It's a good game. When I say good it's really good. But for $60, Nah forget it. I'd rather just play it on my pc. Anyways I have it and I've played and replayed it several times already.

I really hope it does come!

I've been waiting and held off on the 360 version because I heard it would be jumping onto the next gen and hopefully now the right one.

Back