Diablo 3 for Xbox One listed by Best Buy Canada

Discussion in 'Diablo 3' started by KN1GHTMARE, Jan 14, 2014.

1. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    Source: IGN

Well this would be great because having played through the game twice (once on PC and once on 360) I would love to continue to play the game on my Xbox One. It was painful to make the switch to Xbox One and sell my 360 because at the time I was on my second play-though on the 360 version and planned to keep on trucking. I was hoping this wouldn't be a PS4 exclusive for long and it looks like my wishes are coming true.

2. Fullmetalpanic009

Fullmetalpanic009 New Member

Good thing they changed their minds into staying in PS4. Now that we have it available for Xbox One. I can once again play it and I'll probably try using a magic user this time.

3. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Cool. Something to watch out for. Well since I've played it on my PC and on Xbox360. I guess I'll skip on getting this. I want to save my money for Watchdogs instead. Anyways I still have my copy on both PC and Xbox360 and I can play it anytime.

4. thedoodseven

thedoodseven New Member

Well, cool. I tried out Diablo 3 once on my PS3 (the game was a friend's copy. He wanted to try out with me and my brother) and man, was that fun. Though we only got to play 30 minutes, it was fun to play some co-op fun. Yeah, more consoles means more fun\1

5. marthyrocks

marthyrocks New Member

Awesome. This one looks to be awesome indeed. Do you guys think the first expansion will come to this version too? Be awesome to see it for this version.

6. Jedioutcast

Jedioutcast New Member

Philly
    I TOTALLY agree! It's funny, out of all the news articles I read today, that was the only one that made me exclaim YES!!! I kept my 360 solely for that game and hope to get it on the One soon! I'm still playing that game to this day. Going through it a second time now.

J

7. ThunderSteel

ThunderSteel New Member

I liked Diablo 3. This is good news for fans playing in this generation. If you already have it for last generation consoles not so much. I won't be getting it since I already have it.

8. MetalSwift

MetalSwift New Member

Alabama
    I need to get back to Diablo III--so many damn games just sitting around--but that's awesome for folks on the PS4 and Xbox One.

9. ThunderSteel

ThunderSteel New Member

Wow you're behind on Diablo III and Dark Souls. You need to get on that stuff, MetalSwift.

10. thecreed4life

thecreed4life New Member

Hahahaha. Same here man, same here. I've got backlogs! In my case... digital backlogs! hahahaha. Man, so many games!!!

11. sidd230

sidd230 New Member

India
    How many times are they going to sell this game for $60? Is it really that good? Serious question.

12. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

It's a good game. When I say good it's really good. But for $60, Nah forget it. I'd rather just play it on my pc. Anyways I have it and I've played and replayed it several times already.

13. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    I bought it on both PC and 360 so my honest answer is yes.

14. Dorotheo

Dorotheo New Member

California
    I really hope it does come!

I've been waiting and held off on the 360 version because I heard it would be jumping onto the next gen and hopefully now the right one.