Xbox 360 Did you have any problems?

Annabell

Similar to my regrets thread, have you had any issues with your 360 over the years? RROD? Console just straight up melting? Controller 'accidentally' went flying through a television screen?

Come one, come all and tell us how badly your 360 treated you over the years. And how many you've had to go through of course.

I have owned 2 Xbox 360's in my lifetime and both of them were plagued with issues. Both systems would get the red ring of death on a regular basis. I will admit though that I pushed both of the 360's pretty hard. I don't even use them any more. My cousin still has his original Xbox 360 and he hasn't had a single issue with it.

I have owned 2 Xbox 360's in my lifetime and both of them were plagued with issues. Both systems would get the red ring of death on a regular basis. I will admit though that I pushed both of the 360's pretty hard. I don't even use them any more. My cousin still has his original Xbox 360 and he hasn't had a single issue with it.

What on earth did you do to your consoles that you could be said to have pushed them both pretty hard?

I've had two rrod (first one was literally the day I bought halo 3 :() but MS handled it well and gave me a 1month live card to make up for the time loss so overall no I didn't. I still play it regularly (currently am)

I've had two rrod (first one was literally the day I bought halo 3 :() but MS handled it well and gave me a 1month live card to make up for the time loss so overall no I didn't. I still play it regularly (currently am)

What was the first RROD that you got, if you don't mind my asking? That's very bad timing that you happened to get it the very day that you bought Halo 3 though.

Back