Xbox 360 Did you name your 360?

Kaikaina

At my house, we name absolutely everything. I don't know who started it or why, but just about every electronic gadget and vehicle has a name.

:) Our 360 is "Wheatley".

Well, I guess there is a first time for everything, because I have never heard of someone doing that until today! May I ask why is the name Wheatly? I think I'll call mine Buckwheat from now on. :p

I named my car but never my consoles. If I did that I would be thinking up names left and right. I bet the next time I play I will be thinking about what it should be called.

I don't name electronics, but my car has a name (Felix). I have too many things to start naming everything. I already get the cats and their names mixed up.

The only electronic device I ever named was a printer. I named it Christine after that Stephen King movie about the car with the same name. That pretty much sums up my experience with the printer. :eek:

I haven't named any electronics so far, but the idea has a certain appeal to it... I'm pondering on how to call my Xbox 360... :p Mind you, it reminds me of Pokemon, a game in which people don't bother giving names to their "animals"/"pets". Ash names his pikachu "Pikachu" just like a regular kid from our world would name his dog "Dog".

:eek: Nope, we did not name our 360 - I find that cute but not something we would do. We did name our vehicles and our 4-wheelers, but not our gaming systems. Hey wait, we did name our GPS in the car too.

I have a computer that has been with me for so long that I should probably consider giving it a name. If it makes it another year, I might do it.

That's funny, I thought I was the only weirdo, who named my car. I do not name my electronics, the only things I name are my cars and houseplants.

We named the 360 "Wheatley" after one of the characters in Portal 2, as me and my brother are huge fans of that game. What's kind of funny is that my laptop views Wheatley as a possible access point to the internet.

Well I tend to smash my controller or hand against it once in a while so naming it would probably not be a good idea. I don't want to feel like I'm abusing a person and not an inanimate object :)

My car was named Liz till she died oddly enough just outside a funeral home, my 4gb slim is named Black Betty

We named the 360 "Wheatley" after one of the characters in Portal 2, as me and my brother are huge fans of that game. What's kind of funny is that my laptop views Wheatley as a possible access point to the internet.
I named my console EDI after I played Mass Effect 2. I somehow like to think that my Xbox is a female.

I name pretty much anything that I own. My two guitars are called Chip and Dale. The one named Chip had fallen down, and the paint was chipped, hence the name. It didn't take long to figure out a name for the other one. ;)

We did not name ours but seeing as we name our computers and our vehicles we might as well. I will have to kick the idea around and see what we can come up with or have the kids do it.

We haven't named our Xbox 360, or any of our other consoles for that matter. I had a car one time that I named Christine, after the Stephen King novel, which is why I got such a kick out of the fact that zanyweb named his computer printer the same thing! I seriously think that car was possessed...

Back