Xbox One Dig some Kingdom Hearts spin-off titles?

thedoodseven

All right, before you go diss me and say 358/2 Days and re:coded are spin-offs, let me explain: Nomura stated a long time ago (before he said recently they were spin-offs) that the mobile KH titles (except KH3D, which really is a main title) are NOT spin-offs. They are really main titles because they explain parts of the KH story you don't understand. That's why Square Enix knew this and decided to make the HD Remix games.

So with that said, a spin-off should be something that can branch out from the original and make a standalone story without having to rely on the original's story. So, dig some KH spin-off titles? Me, if they were to make a spin-off, they could probably expand on some of the Disney worlds. . Hahaha... I can imagine: Kingdom Hearts: Hercules' Journey. They can even explain about Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa and the other FF characters involvement also.

All right, before you go diss me and say 358/2 Days and re:coded are spin-offs, let me explain: Nomura stated a long time ago (before he said recently they were spin-offs) that the mobile KH titles (except KH3D, which really is a main title) are NOT spin-offs. They are really main titles because they explain parts of the KH story you don't understand. That's why Square Enix knew this and decided to make the HD Remix games.

So with that said, a spin-off should be something that can branch out from the original and make a standalone story without having to rely on the original's story. So, dig some KH spin-off titles? Me, if they were to make a spin-off, they could probably expand on some of the Disney worlds. . Hahaha... I can imagine: Kingdom Hearts: Hercules' Journey. They can even explain about Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa and the other FF characters involvement also.

It could work. Give me something like, Kingdom Hearts Goofy's journey.

It could work. Give me something like, Kingdom Hearts Goofy's journey.

See? Now you're getting it. Yeah... I think they can spin-off and really expand on the Disney characters. I mean, Sora and the other KH-centric characters get their spotlight. Why not the Disney characters? SE can make spin-offs from them 'cuz after all, how did they even get involved with all this? So far, the closest we ever get to see their expansion is the KH3D, where a part of their history is shown.

See? Now you're getting it. Yeah... I think they can spin-off and really expand on the Disney characters. I mean, Sora and the other KH-centric characters get their spotlight. Why not the Disney characters? SE can make spin-offs from them 'cuz after all, how did they even get involved with all this? So far, the closest we ever get to see their expansion is the KH3D, where a part of their history is shown.

Yeah man, that's awesome. There's really a nice chance for spin-offs. As long as you don't need to play the previous KH games, I'm all good. Hmmm... and yes, why not have a game where you play as King Mickey? He sure as hell has a lot of stories to tell.

Yeah man, that's awesome. There's really a nice chance for spin-offs. As long as you don't need to play the previous KH games, I'm all good. Hmmm... and yes, why not have a game where you play as King Mickey? He sure as hell has a lot of stories to tell.

That's true. As thedoodseven said, KH3D showed us some history of King Mickey, Donald and Goofy. So it'd be nice to have a spin-off about them indeed.

Hey, what about making a spin-off with some of the special Nobodies? Now THAT would rock.

Yeah, I would love that. Haha. Well I think mine will be better though. Having Stitch be the main character.

Oh hey! That can work. In BBS, he was still a prisoner (that depicts his backstory in Lilo and Stitch, when he was still imprisoned) but he escaped into the vast universe after Terra's arc in the space ship and then 10-11 years later, he resurfaces in KH2 now in his barenaked form. So what the heck happened in those 10 years? Now THAT can be a spin-off.

Oh hey! That can work. In BBS, he was still a prisoner (that depicts his backstory in Lilo and Stitch, when he was still imprisoned) but he escaped into the vast universe after Terra's arc in the space ship and then 10-11 years later, he resurfaces in KH2 now in his barenaked form. So what the heck happened in those 10 years? Now THAT can be a spin-off.

Hey, that's not a bad idea dude. That can work. Stitch is one of the mysterious ones in KH, 'cuz how in the world did he get back into the worlds when he escaped right? Lots of spin-off opportunity.

You hit it right. Yes, a Stitch spin-off can work. Explaining his venture into the vast universe can really explain a lot.

Hmmmm.... I'd like to see a KH spin-off title that depicts an alternate timeline! There's a KH3 topic here talking about the plots of the previous games and KH3's possibilities and somebody mentioned that there are alternate timelines so why not make a KH game about that? It'd be nice to see what the KH world is like in another timeline. Could Sora be a girl? Could Stitch be Lilo? Oh yeah!

Hmmmm.... I'd like to see a KH spin-off title that depicts an alternate timeline! There's a KH3 topic here talking about the plots of the previous games and KH3's possibilities and somebody mentioned that there are alternate timelines so why not make a KH game about that? It'd be nice to see what the KH world is like in another timeline. Could Sora be a girl? Could Stitch be Lilo? Oh yeah!

Man, alternate timelines.... they are quite fascinating in so many ways. Yeah, would be awesome to have spin-off titles revolving around alternate timelines

Man, alternate timelines.... they are quite fascinating in so many ways. Yeah, would be awesome to have spin-off titles revolving around alternate timelines

Like switching places, personalities. This could work. Haha.

Like switching places, personalities. This could work. Haha.

I want to see more characters added to it. Haha. I know this might be corny but my kid loves Frozen, he wants to see some of the characters on the game.

I want to see more characters added to it. Haha. I know this might be corny but my kid loves Frozen, he wants to see some of the characters on the game.

Could happen, well they do add some disney characters from time to time so you can expect this to happen anytime soon.

I think they can do that. Didn't expect they would add Chicken Little (at least as a support character) so yes, I hope they add the Frozen in there.

Could happen, well they do add some disney characters from time to time so you can expect this to happen anytime soon.

Yup, they do. After all, didn't expect to see the Fantasia and Musketeer worlds in KH3D so I'm sure they can add more.

Why not? I'm sure they'll add it. It was a very popular movie, they got to add it. And then suddenly, Demi Lovato will pop up and sing Let It Go!

Back