Digital Foundry: PS4 could have 20% performance over Xbox One

Clark Bruce

Digital Foundry: PS4 could have 20% performan - Video Game News, Videos and File Downloads for PC and Console Games at Shacknews.com

Well, according to one analyst, it appears that the PS4 will have slight power over the Xbox One. After the specs for both consoles were released, it appeared that the PS4 would be more powerful but it was never clear by how much. Richard Leadbetter of Digital Foundry has estimated that Sony's console will be 20% more powerful than Microsoft's console. I'm now eager to see what type of effect this will have on multi platform games.

Well I guess that kind of makes sense seeing as how it actually has a few pieces of hardware that is actually better than the Xbox One, although I really can't see the difference in either. What I mean is that the difference is so slight that there is really no reason to try and compare them like that, each will be able to handle the same games at basically the same level.

This won't really matter on multiplatform games, as they will be made to be almost identical on both systems but it sure makes me wonder what the exclusives will look like.

Back