Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• 1 - Not worth playing

• Total voters

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the reviews for DJ Hero. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

9 out of 10 - IGN
Read the full review here: Direct Link
In an overcrowded genre of music games, DJ Hero resides at the very top with the best of 'em. The original mixes are stunning and scratching the turntable is just as fun as it seems.

8.5 out of 10 - Official Xbox Magazine
As dauntingly algebraic as it might seem on paper, DJ Hero’s quick-paced, upbeat spirit is ridiculously infectious in practice. We absolutely cannot wait to get our hands on the game to see if that giddy spirit translates into the clubbanging fantasy experience that Guitar Hero doles out in spades for the rock ’n’ roll set.

8 out of 10 - Wired
The game isn’t about slavish devotion to original recordings. It’s about the power of the DJ to transform.

8 out of 10 - Game Spot
This new frontier in rhythm gaming is electrifyingly fun, but the cover charge is steep.

I rated the game a 3 out of 5. I first played it at my cousin's house and just thought it was fun for a little while, but I got bored of it. I think it's because I was in a group setting and so I had to wait my turn to get at it again. I would give it a go again if I were to play it at her house, but I wouldn't buy it. I can see myself getting tired of it and not feeling challenged like with Guitar Hero.

Back