Xbox 360 Do you buy used games?

That's pretty funny about the "brown stuff" being smeared in the manual. I'm very surprised that it was still allowed to be sold in store, as usually the manual and disc would be checked over for such problems. I think that buying pre-owned games is usually a good idea as it saves money, and most the time the games are still in great condition. Unless of course the contents haven't been checked over thoroughly, then there may be a problem...

I buy used games all the time. The extra stuff is nice, but I don't generally have the money to buy a brand new game.
I rarely have the money to buy pre-owned ones every once in a while. I mainly play F2P on the PC. Money priorities are elsewhere.

I will often buy pre-used games or borrow them from a friend. As I play off-line alot I don't take long completing the games. Buying the brand new Call of Duty just doesn't have a thrill involved with it. So I am not going to stand in the cold for a midnight launch to find out the story line was pretty much the same as the last game with an added gun and new people.

Yes i buy used games quite often, i like to save money but when i do buy a game it is usually a collectors edition of one of my favourate games :D
Mostly i get games for free, complete the story, and return them because i never play online.

Back