Xbox 360 Do you ever drink when you play?

RonP44

For those over 21, do you ever drink alcohol when you play video games? I'll have a couple beers and it doesn't seem to affect my playing much. I have friends who get pretty drunk though, and you can definitely tell the difference! :p

I have had a few drinks while playing before, but I do not make a habit of it. My brother is quite the drinker, though, and actually fell asleep while playing. It was pretty funny, but kind of sad too.

The strongest thing I have to drink is ginger ale. Does that count? :D I figure that the last thing I need is something that is going to dull my senses. When I'm playing a game with a time factor, I need all of the help I can get.

No, I'm not much of an alcohol fan in general, so I don't drink and play. I can see how it could get pretty trippy if you played certain games drunk, though!

I have had a few drinks while playing before, but I do not make a habit of it. My brother is quite the drinker, though, and actually fell asleep while playing. It was pretty funny, but kind of sad too.

That's happened to a friend of mine too, it is pretty funny. I'm happy to say that's never happened to me, I think I know my limits.

I definitely agree with Zelda too, there are certain games where drinking doesn't mix well. In some cases it can be pretty fun though.

Back