Do you exercise?

sbatz72

I know we all hear about exercise and how good it is for our body. I have to admit though, I am not too into exercising. I should get into it more. I think it all starts with changing your diet a little and then going on to begin an exercise routine. Do you exercise like they say you should?

I've recently, like you, finally accepted that exercise is good and we need it, regardless of how i may feel about it. I owuld agree that the first step is a diet change. I'm trying t ostop eating so much at night, and trying to work out more. I rotate between leg raises (for core and lower back), push ups, and jogs. i was rotating daily, but have been slacking as of late. I think i'll use this post as an excuse to start exercising again. It's hard work, but it pays off. At least it will after enough time.

I do not exercise as often as I should or used to. I am so out of shape. I used to hundreds of sit ups and push ups. I cannot do it any more because I have not done it in several years. I need to get back to shape. I am more careful with my diet. I used to have a poor diet but I exercised a lot. I think I need to merge the two together by eating properly and exercising regularly.

Well, I work on my feet anywhere between 8-16 hours, six days a week. Not to mention I'm a long time distance runner.

I stay in great shape!

I work out on occasion. Which means twice a week. I'm naturally skinny because I have my mother's stomach. Finnicky-eater-stomach. Which means we get full quickly. So there's never any need to over-eat. And during the Summer months, it's so hot I rarely eat beyond keeping myself from having an empty stomach. Mostly I am drinking a lot more liquids like water, juice, and slurpees.

Ever sense i could remember, i've had the tendency to over eat. I'm full, but i feel empty, so i keep eating. I'm not terribly overweight, but could certainly do with loosing 30 pounds. perhaps a short term goal is in order for all of us? We all lose 10 pounds within the next two months, then come on here and get super psyched about it. Ready? GO!

I am lucky to have a working treadmill which i use every week. Usually run for about 1 or 2 hours just to work a sweat and try to keep healthy, not planning on getting all fit, that isn't the kind of life that i want.

30 mins on the bike and then 3 sets of 25 push ups everyday! Its not perfect but i don't have time for gym membership.

I work out 6 days a week at the gym, running and lifting weights like a boss. It feels good and on the day I don't work out, my body doesn't feel normal lol. Weird, but true.

If you're having doubts about a gym membership or anything, JUST BUY IT. It'll force you to go, and after a few weeks, it'll be routine for you to go, and you'll feel so much better in general. Great boost of confidence, too. Only downside is less gaming time :p

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww. I'm lazy. TOO lazy. So no excersising for me! Unless videogames count as exercise for the hands.

I think I'm one of those who advise people to do regular exercises and even write alot on the benefits of the gym and other fitness activities without being a doer of the word. I'm currently planning to start a simple routine of running up and down the stairs and doing some few push-ups. Wish me luck :)

Should try perfect push up. It's a pair of plastic circular pads where you grip both and push up and down on them for support. Makes push-ups easier and more fun.

I use to not exercise at all to be honest. Though, I am now getting into the habit of exercising daily. Started to realize that not exercising was really unhealthy for me. Therefore, I am literally forcing myself to commit to at least ten minutes a day. I know it doesn't seem like much but, everyone has to have a starting point.

Do I exercise? *looks down at my stomach* Ye... nope.

Does walking to the bathroom count as exercising? All jokes aside, I exercise sometimes. If you mean by pushups, situps, than no, I don't work out every day. I do these when I'm motivated but usually I'm not.

I've just started trying to get in shape after quitting smoking. Helps take my mind off of it as well as other benefits.

Unfortunately I don't exercise even half as much as I think I should. Just because I'm slim doesn't mean that I should not exercise. I think I sort of used that as a poor excuse, although I am exercising a lot more than I used to now (walking, cycling, jogging)

The only exercise I get is from P.E. classes and every once in a while I do some cardio and crunches. Gaming just keeps me from wanting to do anything like that daily.

I try and go to the local gym a few times a week but some weeks it can be hard and I feel guilty if I miss too many days.

I originally started going because it helped me sleep, I was a bad sleeper and found after doing exercise I was exhausted. I should be going more but I get into slumps where I just can't be bothered...

I exercise every weekend when I have the time. I think it is good to stay in shape at all times. I can understand why some people many not want to do it. They may not have the time or they just do not feel like it. Everyone has their own idea of what it means to be healthy and that is okay. I think that people should be comfortable in their own skin. If you like to exercise, do it. If you do not, don't do it. Never let anyone else influence your decision. At the end of the day, everyone has to live their life according to their standards.

Back