Xbox 360 Do you prefer the external or internal HDDs?

BitesizeCrayons

While I will gladly say that the 360 S improved upon the original design in nearly every fashion, one thing I prefer about the old design is the hard drive. It's not that the internal drives of the 360 S are a nuisance, but the old HDDs are a bit more convenient. Personally, I hope the new Xbox has an external HDD.

I don't like the loss of an external hard drive one bit so I'm sticking with my current xbox.

I also don't like where they are heading with the S because it means less privacy and fewer options for you. No longer will you be able to sell your used games and the new always on internet setup means that microsoft can gather data from your system 24/7.

I really think they are hoping people don't care and want the games anyway but you're letting complete strangers into your living room now, a major turnoff.

I don't like the loss of an external hard drive one bit so I'm sticking with my current xbox.

I also don't like where they are heading with the S because it means less privacy and fewer options for you. No longer will you be able to sell your used games and the new always on internet setup means that microsoft can gather data from your system 24/7.

I really think they are hoping people don't care and want the games anyway but you're letting complete strangers into your living room now, a major turnoff.

I don't have high hopes for the "Used Games Blocking Feature" we heard for the longest time that it was going to be featured on the PS4. In fact in the final days leading up to the press conference and a few days after, every rumor still suggested that Sony was going to block used games. Then Sony quickly knocked down the rumors in an interview stating quite simply that they will not block used games. So I don't see Microsoft committing virtual suicide and plunging the Xbox off the cliff by blocking used games.

Back