Do you remember what games you had for NES?

alycat32

I remember having Mario/Duck hunt, Burger Time, Bubble Bobble, Little Nemo, Duck Tales, adventure island, a boy and his blob and some sports games to name a few.

Off hand I remember some of them. The Marios, Zeldas, Duckhunt, Excitebike, Romance of The Three Kingdoms, Contra, Track and Field, Ice Hockey, RBI Baseball to name a few. I still play the system from time to time when friends are over and they request that I yank it out of the closet. RBI baseball is still a lot of fun to play.

I know for sure that I had Earthworm Jim for sure. I would play that game all the time as a kid, one of the best games ever in my opinion. I would play that game all the time at home. Typing all this makes my want to go back and start playing it again.

I know for sure that I had Earthworm Jim for sure. I would play that game all the time as a kid, one of the best games ever in my opinion. I would play that game all the time at home. Typing all this makes my want to go back and start playing it again.

Yes, I remember Earthworm Jim too. They should bring that game back to the next generation consoles if they don't already plan on doing so. Do you remember smash tv? I'd also like to see that make a return on the next generation consoles. I, too, would like to go back in time to when I was a kid and could play video games all day. That as the life. You really are "free" as a kid aside from your 6 hours of school per day. You turn into a slave when you get older as your survival depends on 8 hours of daily labor with no summer vacation.

I have a whole box full that would be mundane to list, but my favorites of the ones I own are Super Mario/Duck Hunt, Metroid, The Legend of Zelda, Kirby's Adventure, Castlevania, and Mario 3. My collection is sorely missing a lot of great games, such as Mega Man I-VI, Mother, and Final Fantasy.

Sometime soon I'm going to be getting that duck tails version you can get from the game store at Xbox or playstation.

Back