Do you still play your PS2

davidj212

Does anyone here still play games on their Playstation 2? I actually happen to still have mine, but only because I have the PS3 Slim, and it is not compatible with the PS2 games. I still play it atleast 4 to 5 times each week, and I still find it to be quite fun actually. So do you still play your Playstation 2?

Yes I still play my PS2 games since like you, I also have PS3 Slim. It's always nice just going back and experiencing some of my old games. Kingdom Hearts for example is one of my favorite games of all time so I still enjoy playing through it every now and again. With all the HD remasters though, I'm finding that I might no longer need my PS2 anymore as many games are coming to the PS3 now, such as Kingdom Hearts.

I will sometimes play it since my orignial PS3 broke and we were unable to fix it but I don't play it very often. The thing I do the most is probably just emulate games on my computer because it's pretty easy and I can use my PS3 controller on the games. I'll still play some of the games like Ty 2 or Stuntman Ignition but otherwise not so much. I never had many games for my PS2 unlike I do for my PS3.

My PS2 is dead! : (
Anyway, the PS3 games that I liked most was Square Enix! That's why I'm going to buy Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix then FFX/X-2 HD!

There are other games that I like on PS2, and I use the emulator on my PC! With RomStation, I play almost all my old games!

I spent too much good time with my PS2 to forget like that.

Back