Xbox One Do you think Stallion83 will Achieve 1 Million Gamescore Before Xbox One?

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
aa6b555c5e095f616d04947d9a19551a.png

Who here thinks Stallion83 will achieve 1 Million Gamerscore before the new Xbox One is released to the public? Right now, he's just below 900,000 gamerscore. You can follow his journey at 1milliongamerscore.com.

I'm sure it's possible and he probably has more than enough time before it releases, so I'll say... yes.

I'm voting a yes as well. He seems to be really excited to be reaching the one million mark, so he's bound to try really hard. Not only will he obtain such a great achievement, he'll also be popular! Hopefully he will get compensated for such an impressive achievement.

He'll have to play a ton of games though.

He'll have to play a ton of games though.

Heheh, this is true. But he's almost there. He only needs like... 100 full retail titles (1000GS each) to get from 900k to 1m. Good thing the XBLA games and DLCs will help him out. I'm interested to see which game and which achievement will be the last one he will get to reach 1m.

I don't know if they'll even have 100 more retail titles to release before the next Xbox, usually when one console is in its last year or so the titles slow down. Everyone will remember the AAA titles at the end of the console's life cycle, because the developers all want their last game to be awesome because at that point the most number of people own the console to sell to. I think it would be awesome if there can be that shining milestone of a million Gamerscore though... but what's he going to do with Xbox One? :)

I think I remember seeing on his profile that he has played enough games that are worth 2 Million + gamerscore, so if he spent time getting achievements he never got, he could do it.

Maybe if he doesn't sell his games, he can get some of the achievements he didn't get before and complete it with ease, but if he didn't get the achievements in the first place, maybe it's because they are hard, so it will be all a matter of time and patience.

Maybe if he doesn't sell his games, he can get some of the achievements he didn't get before and complete it with ease, but if he didn't get the achievements in the first place, maybe it's because they are hard, so it will be all a matter of time and patience.

That's something that I've wondered over the years. How does he afford all the games, does he sell the games, trade them, etc... Curious to know if he rents them from Gamefly as well. I know he buys the Arcade games on Xbox LIVE, but the retail games, that's a different thing. I rarely see him playing a new games at release.

That's something that I've wondered over the years. How does he afford all the games, does he sell the games, trade them, etc... Curious to know if he rents them from Gamefly as well. I know he buys the Arcade games on Xbox LIVE, but the retail games, that's a different thing. I rarely see him playing a new games at release.

I wouldn't be surprised if companies were actually supporting him, and giving him special discounts, or even games for free. Breaking the 1 million gamerscore is a huge achievement, so companies can potentially take advantage of that.

I wouldn't be surprised if companies were actually supporting him, and giving him special discounts, or even games for free. He might even be offered something special discounts, or even games for free. Breaking the 1 million gamerscore is a huge achievement, so companies can potentially take advantage of that.

I was thinking the same thing. With everyone following his journey, game makers may take advantage of the publicity he offers when discussing games on his GamerScore Podcast, Blog and other various websites he uses.

Smrnov is going to reach it before him. He's the respected, low key underdog with less than 20,000 GS behind, totally anyone's chance. Stallion uses publicity, so I'm pulling against him. Honestly, he's nothing to hype about, plays a lot easier games.

I think he can do it. To get this far shows dedication and that he really wants to hit 1 million. He'll definitely be rushing to hit that goal. As for how he affords it, it must be easy by this point in his journey. Aside from Gamefly, he most likely gets games from friends/fans to either rent or keep for free. As well as companies giving him discounts or free games as well, to get some promotion. Then you add on the games he pays for himself. This must've been a much slower process when he first started since he'd have to rely on his income alone, but with how popular he is it's a piece of cake. It just comes down to playing games and beating them as fast as possible while getting as many achievements as possible.

Back