Xbox One Do you think the Xbox will catch up to the PS4?

@GunGunW i think we will have to wait until next year and see what the Scorpio brings. I don't think it will be the most sold console of all time but it might make a dent in the PlayStation's sales.

I think when you get to that level that Sony is at right now there really is no catching up. The PlayStation 2 is the best selling console of all time bar none, and the only thing that looks like that'll pass it is the PlayStation 4.

IT could be possible ,it could not be possible, we never know. The only way to find out is waiting until they release their new consoles to see which one is going to beat the other.

@Casiox for now we can have an rough idea of what it's going to be like by looking at the sales of the XBox One vs the PlayStation 4.5.

IT could be possible ,it could not be possible, we never know. The only way to find out is waiting until they release their new consoles to see which one is going to beat the other.

That is true, however I don't think there's really anything they can do at this point. The Xbox 360 only outsold the PlayStation 3 (though in the end I think the PS3 sold more) because it was vastly more popular in the largest markets. The PlayStation brand is always going to be stronger in the smaller markets, so unless Xbox virtually stomps out PlayStation in North America and the United Kingdom the sales of the consoles will remain virtually the same as they are now.

@GunGunW Well, that's probably what is going to happen with the both sides. However, I also think that the PS3 sold more than Xbox 360, I do not really know why, but most of my firends have PS products rather than Xbox.

@Casiox for now we can have an rough idea of what it's going to be like by looking at the sales of the XBox One vs the PlayStation 4.5.

@SirJoe I thought the PS's name was going to be "PS4 NEO" seems like they've changed the name without letting anybody know about it.

@Casiox You said you live in South America, right? That's probably why more of your friends have PS products. Where I live (the United States) the 360 was a lot more popular than the PS3 and the PS4 is more popular than the Xbox One (like everywhere else in the world).

@GunGunW It probably has something to do with the fanboys, we definitely have many of them down here, however, PS has always been more popular than Xbox, I guess.

Back