Xbox One Do you think we'll get the Ultimate Evil edition on Xbox 1?

Marv75

So far it's only for the pc/mac and the ps4. I haven't heard anything concrete about the X1 version. What does everyone else think? :confused:

Not sure if it will be included in Diablo 3 for Xbox One. But I really hope that they do have that included for Xbox One.

So far it's only for the pc/mac and the ps4. I haven't heard anything concrete about the X1 version. What does everyone else think?

I hope we get it on Xbox One. Well what's the use of having Diablo 3 on it if you can't have the Ultimate Evil Edition. That thing does give life to the game. It makes it better and more exciting. I have no news as to whether they will have it but who knows it might be included in a couple of months.

When is d3 coming out for the xbox 1? I have it for pc, but may pick this up for console since i would love to see it on big tv.... so b any news on release? Any version?

So far no announcement yet on an Xbox One version but I'm very confident that we'll see one. I don't see a reason why they would exclude it on the X1. Maybe we'll get it a bit later than PS4 but who knows, there isn't even a release date yet so just wait and see.

Yeah, I've checked online for any answers on the topic but the thing is there isn't anything online telling me when Diablo 3 will be released for Xbox one and PS4. I have it as well on my computer so I'm not that excited with it coming out on Xbox One. I think that once they announce it they will also announce if the ultimate evil edition will be included.

Back