Does anyone even use a windows phone?

xdratx1

Not trying to be offensive or anything however does anyone even use a Windows phone? For some odd reason I've never met anyone who uses a windows phone. It's always either iPhone, Android or a blackberry, the windows phone seems to always be outside the list for some odd reason, and I'm aware that the Windows phone isn't new so that wouldn't be a reason why it isn't so popular. So anyone here actually owns a Windows phone?

Oh well I didn't exactly expected a reply to this thread, I guess my experiment proves there are hardly any Windows Phone users. I don't blame Windows for lacking their popularity however It's quite sad to see how their mobile market fail quite badly.

I think Windows phones have potential, but it is too hard to compete in this market. It seems as if you can only compete if you are a Android device or an iPhone. I think Microsoft was a little too late on this.

Not trying to be offensive or anything however does anyone even use a Windows phone? For some odd reason I've never met anyone who uses a windows phone. It's always either iPhone, Android or a blackberry, the windows phone seems to always be outside the list for some odd reason, and I'm aware that the Windows phone isn't new so that wouldn't be a reason why it isn't so popular. So anyone here actually owns a Windows phone?

Windows phones are actually pretty new. I had an HTC Titan 2, 16 MP camera. One of the best phones Ive ever used. The integration of XBOX Live is awesome, as well as its integration of social features. Its hard to describe but it just flows really well. The only reason i got rid of it was because i was using it unlocked and couldnt get the MMS setting entered correctly, then i cracked the screen.

I bought my fiancé a Nokia Lumia 1020, that camera is unbeatable really. She loves the phones OS, and its actually the only phone OS that fully integrates with her cars bluetooth interface. We tried Iphones, every android and blackberry to no avail (i used to sell phones so had access)

Blackberry has always been known for amazing keyboards, but when i use her Lumia 1020, im amazed by how much better her keyboard is than my Blackberry Z10, which in turn is miles ahead of any offering with android OS or apple

I honestly see the Zune HD as the prototype for the Windows Phone. When I was in college, whenever my Political Science professor asked how many people owned a Microsoft Zune, I was the only one to raise my hand. Everyone was an Apple fan there, and it might take a few years for Microsoft to really have an impact with their Windows Phone.

All I know is that if the Zune HD was deemed to be the prototype based on hearsay, the Windows Phone would be something I would want to get in the near future.

I honestly see the Zune HD as the prototype for the Windows Phone. When I was in college, whenever my Political Science professor asked how many people owned a Microsoft Zune, I was the only one to raise my hand. Everyone was an Apple fan there, and it might take a few years for Microsoft to really have an impact with their Windows Phone.

All I know is that if the Zune HD was deemed to be the prototype based on hearsay, the Windows Phone would be something I would want to get in the near future.
You DO know theres already a Windows Phone operating system out and widely available right?

I don't use a Windows phone or know anyone who does, either. Almost everyone I know at this point uses an Android phone. I know of one person who is still crazy about iPhones (he just bought the iPhone 5s last week), but otherwise, it's all Android. Even Blackberry phones aren't all that popular around here, anymore.

Most of my friends have either an iPhone or an Android, although I am considering a Lumia 520. For that pricetag I'd say it beats equivalent Androids by a pretty safe margin. WPs aren't bad in general, they're just not popular enough. Only a single carrier sells them in my country, for example, and you can typically get 2-3 Lumia models and nothing else.

Thats understandable. People originally wanted to be part of the cool crowd who had iphones. Now people are clamoring to be part of the cool crowd that DOESNT have iphones. Its crazy to watch it. I used to sell cell phones so i actually saw it from the inside and may have helped influence it. We couldnt sell iphones so we sold against them. Without the iPhones exclusivity deal i dont think androids would have become as popular.

I think Windows phones could certainly be of use and may become more popular later but at the moment I can not honestly say I have ever actually seen a Windows phone in person; not a single person I know actually has one.

I think Windows phones could certainly be of use and may become more popular later but at the moment I can not honestly say I have ever actually seen a Windows phone in person; not a single person I know actually has one.

You should go to your nearest cell phone store and check one out. The keyboards are actually pretty good now, and the interface is super easy to use. They do kind of take it back to basics though. No "super cute" icons and no widgets. Just tiles for the apps you choose or a list of apps. The apps themselves look pretty nice though.

Aw man.. I just joined this forum and got all excited that there was actually a section for Windows Phone. Not too many posts here, though. I have the Lumia 920 and I love it, but I never game on my phone. I have a superior PC, PS3 and 360 for that (and soon an Xbone!).

I don't have a smart phone of any kind so the Windows phone falls into that category. No need for one and I am happy with what I have because it does what I want.

Not really, it's a very small amount in contrast to the big 2 (apple, android). I think the market share is like android>apple>windows
and the windows phones are barely even 5% in the market share. It's pretty sad..

I wonder if Windows Phone will ever take a significant portion of the smartphone market. They were late to jump to the party and they still haven't appealed to a lot of people. I really think they should work more on getting developers to create apps for Windows Phone.

I have an iPhone for personal and a windows phone for business.

The windows phone I like better for business as I have a very difficult time in 'cording off' personal apps from business apps.

While overall, I love the iPhone, there is one area I prefer the windows phone in - the handling of email.

The one app that's screwing up the lines between personal and business is the smartglass beta app...D'OH! :)

I did use a Windows Phone back then. It was a Samsung phone with a Windows 7 installation. It was pretty cool and OS is really looking sleek but I can't help but feel that the phone lacks something. The app store is kind of crappy and overall the OS is pretty much, I don't know what to think of it really.

I don't have a smart phone of any kind so the Windows phone falls into that category. No need for one and I am happy with what I have because it does what I want.

This is me. I still have a prepaid flip phone that's several years old. I just don't get into all that a smartphone can do. I have a separate camera for taking pictures, a laptop for getting on the Internet, consoles for gaming, etc.

In this modern and high technology world which is also called the “information era”. There is no doubt that people now want to own the life that is safe and free and do the thing that they like and want to do. And usually such kind of life is not so easy to own for some people and as they are monitored by some device. If so the LoJack Signal Jammer jammerinthebox.com can be your good assistant.

As soon as we surf the internet and looking for the jammer products we can see that there are various types of signal jammers that are for sale in the market now such as the phonejammer, GPS jammers, wifi jammers, UHF jammers, the multi-functional signal jammers and so many others kinds of signal jammers for sale as well. And what people now need to do is just select the best one according to their needs.

Back