Xbox One DR3 gameplay

ozadin

Guess the game won't be so serious after all. The variety of weapons makes me think it's similar to Saints Row, but it does look pretty neat. I think I'll get tired of this game fairly quickly because it does look pretty repetitive.

[video=youtube;PcLx5EpRl6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcLx5EpRl6w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

OMFG! This looks amazing! Thank god its a day one for me on this game. My wife also...we are zombie slayers lol

There are hundreds of weapons in this game if you include the weapon and vehicle modes. I can't wait to slay especially in a truly open environment. I've still got my zombie itch, I'm very excited. I'm interested to see what new features are available.

AND NO LOAD TIMES!!!! Shows people that the cloud will FOR SURE be used in good things

I really wonder what the HELL they were thinking with the E3 announcement trailer. They tried to make the game look serious and stupid for some reason, it turned off their established fanbase because people that love Dead Rising love it because of how ridiculous it is!

Im also REALLY excitd to see how the sound thing with the KiNECT will work. Gonna have to be quite as possible!!! lol

Well i'll be damned, this actually looks fun. But still, did they spent all their budget on going back to the roots and forgot about the color palette? If they got the goofy back, why can't they put a little more color unto the world?

Well i'll be damned, this actually looks fun. But still, did they spent all their budget on going back to the roots and forgot about the color palette? If they got the goofy back, why can't they put a little more color unto the world?

Well during the zombie apocalyse...i dont think we want all that color anymore lol.

Zombies don't suck the color out of the enviorenment, though! They eat brains, not color. Plus, have you played the 2 previous games? They're pretty colorful, specially DR2 which is basically set in Las Vegas.

Zombies don't suck the color out of the enviorenment, though! They eat brains, not color. Plus, have you played the 2 previous games? They're pretty colorful, specially DR2 which is basically set in Las Vegas.

I know DR1 had a VERY cartoony look and DR2 was colorful because of the city. This one doesnt look so. But we have only seen a few gameplay videos. Maybe there is an area like in downtown that will be crazy with lights and color.

It looks freaking awesome. I love the fact that they are taking the open-world route this time. This game is going to be the best Xbox One launch title. I am really geared up for this one. What about you guys?

Back