Xbox One DR3 Hands-On

Ah man, i was expecting a video!

Oh well, it sounds nice the way he explained it, but still i want to see some more gameplay or if i can someday, try it out, before deciding if it's worthy of the Dead Rising name.

The more they show, the better it sounds. The reveal trailer sucked and made us Dead Rising fans think that Capcom had screwed everything we loved but it looks like it's still the Dead Rising we love. Definitely looking good.

Seriously him doing that combo move with those blades on his hands is seriously awesome

I had faith in Capcom, and my faith has been answered. I knew you wouldn't fail me Capcom! Seriously though I am going to have to get this game into my hands posthaste! There will be amazing combos involving weapons and many dead zombies. Just so many dead zombies - everywhere. This would please me I think.

Oh man! I can't wait to get my hands on this game. I just read the whole preview. It's going to be epic!

I just hope that they take care of the framerate issues they had back in e3 demo.

Oh man! I can't wait to get my hands on this game. I just read the whole preview. It's going to be epic!

I just hope that they take care of the framerate issues they had back in e3 demo.

I heard about that. If there is a little framrate issue I dont think it will bother me. Its an open world game with no load times and thousands of zombies on screen at once...love it!

Well, it's fine with me as long as it's not as bad as Dead RIsing 2 was (especially Dead Rising 2: Off The Record's new "Uranus Zone", that framerate was like 10fps)

Well, it's fine with me as long as it's not as bad as Dead RIsing 2 was (especially Dead Rising 2: Off The Record's new "Uranus Zone", that framerate was like 10fps)

I din't play Dead Rising 2 as it seemed pretty mediocre to me, but 10 FPS framerate is horrendous to say the least.

I heard about that. If there is a little framrate issue I dont think it will bother me. Its an open world game with no load times and thousands of zombies on screen at once...love it!

Did they officially say that there will be o load times? Wow! It will really be amazing if they can pull t off. They should be able to do it with the next-gen console.

Back