Dragon’s Crown Will Require About 20 Hours To Complete Just The Story Mode With Each

Claptrap

When Atlus confirmed the price of Dragon’s Crown, many complained quite vocally, because what they saw as a small game was sold at nearly full price ($49.99 for PS3 and $39.99 for PS Vita), but today we learn that the game isn’t nearly as small as they thought.

Atlus Japan specified that players are expected to take about twenty hours to complete the story mode with each character. Replayability is also granted because certain elements will be unlocked only after clearing the game once, and by additional features like the PvP Arena. Of course the fact that characters play radically different also helps extending the game’s longevity further.

This may come as a surprise to many considering that side-scrolling action RPGs like this one tend to be a lot shorter than that.

Dragon?s Crown Will Require About 20 Hours To Complete Just The Story Mode With Each Character | DualShockers

I hope the randomization turns out to be good enough for this game and that there's New Game+. That would make it one of my most played games, up there with Borderlands 2, because the randomization would keep it from getting old and leveling up each character to the level cap takes a while and is fun AND there's stuff to do AFTER you've reached the cap anyway! Definitely looking good.

Sounds pretty great. I've always been a big fan of games that have massive stories and take a long time to complete. That way I know I'll be getting my money's worth. Also since there are multiple characters, that makes it even better. Finally the fact that there will also be a New Game+ sort of thing with game pretty much seals the deal for me. I will definitely be picking this game up after it is released.

Back