Xbox One Dragon Age 3 Inquisition - Discover the Dragon Age Trailer

sc_shark

if that shows 50% in game i am all about it.. looks sweet.. will have to heap my news feed on this game.

Wow. Now that's really something. At least we get a closer look at how it will possibly look like. This looks really interesting and it doesn't look that boring. But, I still have to look further into this game since it doesn't really show the exact game play.

It looks really great I agree, but I am still uncertain whether to get this or not.

Yowza. THAT's going to be the next Dragon Age? Man, if they're going to make previous areas like Lothering, Redcliffe and the Dwarf cities look these big and awesome.... boom, I may just get this. I've seen the gameplay so to make this good and play good, oh yeah, I shall acquire this inquisition!

after watching dark souls2 vids today i wish it came to xb1 but made me rethink about this game as it seems to fit in that style/visual gameplay. stinks its still far out launch..

Yowza. THAT's going to be the next Dragon Age? Man, if they're going to make previous areas like Lothering, Redcliffe and the Dwarf cities look these big and awesome.... boom, I may just get this. I've seen the gameplay so to make this good and play good, oh yeah, I shall acquire this inquisition!

Agreed man. I'm looking forward to getitng this game as well. i'm interested in the Inquisition features. You know, like setting up the bases and sending your comrades on missions. Reminds me of MGS Peace Walker.

Yeah, makes me think of Peace Walker too, especially the base part. You choose who to send out, and then when you do a mission or something, you come back and then you'll get results on what your comrades did. Awesome.

I agree. Well it does look and remind of Peace Walker as well. It's one of the best games that I've played.

Someone already reminded me of Peace Walker, I'm actually playing it now. I really love this game. I never get tired playing it over and over.

That's what Kojima's doing with Phantom Pain. Basically, it's a big-scale Peace Walker alreadsy ;-D So Inquisition might have us do it Peace Walker-style.

Peace Walker style, not bad. I guess that would be a better option than just making it just like the older games that they made before.

I hope they could add more things aside from Peace Walker on this new game. Just so the game will be even longer.

Yeah, I hope so too. I want to see more places, more quests, and etc. Not just copying Peace Walker's style.

Exactly my point. Aside from just Peace Walker's style it would be nice to see more side quests, more characters and weapons to choose from, etc.

Exactly my point. Aside from just Peace Walker's style it would be nice to see more side quests, more characters and weapons to choose from, etc.

Whatever they have in store for us I bet it's going to be really good.

Yeah. But seeing as how it's coming out already this year, they've probably already had everything they want in the game already implemented. Too late to change anything now.

Back