Xbox One E3

Khronic

From
Connecticut
Anyone here excited for the upcoming Xbox One releases for E3? It's less than a week away and there are going to be some great games on the table. Most excited for whatever watch_dogs has to show.

Super excited in fact. I want to see what they have up their sleeve. With the bad press of the past few weeks I feel like putting forward a stellar line up of exclusives and possible launch titles will go a long way to calming things down. I am a little worried about the news that it seems like Sony is the one courting the Indie developers and not Microsoft but here is hoping we have some interesting news on the game front.

Also excited, specially for the Microsoft press conference and what they will do. Will they try to redeem themselves or just cover the mess they are doing with more social crap?

Yeah, I'm really excited for it. Not only will Microsoft try and support their dumb decisions, but I'm also excited about the PS4, and what they will reveal during their panel. Also E3 is not only Xbox and PS4 related, but many other things too! New games are being released like Saints Row IV, COD:Ghosts, and many others! This year will be a blast!

At this stage of the game Microsoft is going to have to do some pretty massive PR and damage control at E3. After the mountains of bad press the last few weeks, Microsoft will probably have to unveil features they weren't ready to reveal yet just to get consumers back on board. Honestly, I'm not sure what they can say to make some people happy unless they reverse their position on the whole online regulations they've implemented.

I'm excited for everything. E3 is my annual geek-out-overload event. Too much information at once. I am curious to see how Microsoft improves the image of the Xbox One after their questionable press conference reveal. I'm sure they've had time to explain themselves better, come up with some good BS, and make a few adjustments to appeal to the actual gamers.

If MS does anything but show games at E3 I will be very surprised. The game developers are very happy with what MS is doing for them, I can't see them changing anything.

Back