EA releases new Plants vs Zombies

Discussion in 'Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare' started by Dom0411, Nov 22, 2013.

1. erronousRogue

erronousRogue New Member

How's the gameplay? I understand that they changed the whole thing since it's from a third person perspective, but is it still as enjoyable as it was before?

2. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

The gameplay is nice. Just imagine playing counter strike in a cute level. You also get to play zombies right away. In my opinion, Popcap did a great job changing this game from strategy to FPS. It's good that they added options also for plants to plant other plants. You can even summon drones (Garlic). I love it and I'm going to stick with this (We'lll not until I have an RPG game to play with).

3. Anomaly0302

Anomaly0302 New Member

Good to hear. Now this makes me want to buy Xbox One to get this game even more. I hope that there would be more changes like adding DLC characters.

4. marthyrocks

marthyrocks New Member

Whoa? You got a copy already? Awesome! Sweet, from what you're saying, it really sounds like they put a lot of work into the game. Nice, nice. Man, you're making me want to buy the Xbox One right now. It's like I don't even want to wait for the PC version!

5. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

Now that we're talking about the game, I'm very curious: how did everybody, who has a copy of this game, even get a copy of this game? Somebody in the forums said they got the copy while waiting for RPG and somebody here has been saying good stuff about the game but then there's no copy available yet on retail or online. So how did anybody with copy get a copy before the release date?

6. Dame6089

Dame6089 New Member

I just hope this will play well and not just be a quick cash in. I thoroughly enjoyed the original plants vs zombies. I hope this game keeps up that same standard of quality.

7. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

Maybe he was just teasing you guys. I just saw an ad about it online. Or is it possible that he has a trial version (But I'm really doubting this, He just might be teasing you)

8. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Aw. You ruined the fun ragnafable. Sorry guys I was just teasing you to see how your reactions might be about the game. I am still waiting for the released by I saw tons of videos about it so I wanted to test how excited you are about the game. Again, if this caused a confusion, I apologize.

9. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

You really should apologize. Well it's not nice to say things that aren't true right. But I forgive you even though we thought that the game was out and was excited I still forgive you. That tested our curiousity on this matter.