Xbox One EA says's no more DLC until DICE fixes Battlefield 4

malachite003

So here's where we are. BF 4 is bugged, the new DLC China Rising is bugged and EA has finally come out to say that they will not be releasing anymore content for the game until DICE has fixed both the base game and China Rising. On one hand I want to say good idea to them on the other I'm thinking that releasing more DLC when the game still has major issues was an option?

EA say's DICE fixing BF4 instead of making more DLC

i have messaged them with my server/game mode issues and it was forwarded to their team.... if it means anything. honestly i have not played it since i kept getting bounced around game modes every round.

they did ask for my gamertag and which email i used on battle log.

That's a good call on no more DLC until everything is sorted out. Really makes me wonder what DICE was doing while working on the game and where were the play testers.

Seems like the natural thing to do honestly. But EA has never been one to take the right way out, generally taking the fastest and easiest approach. Good on them for this, now maybe they should refund some peoples money?

It's a shame to hear Battlefield 4 is having problems... This game is the one I was most looking forward to playing next week after I finally get my One! Is the campaign messed up too, or is this only affecting online play?

I haven't heard anything about campaign being affected, just online play. Given that it's EA campaign is probably tossed as well.

What a shame that such a gigantic and important title for EA is floundering with issues. They seriously need to get it together or the Battlefield series will be a relic of the past.

Seems like the natural thing to do honestly. But EA has never been one to take the right way out, generally taking the fastest and easiest approach. Good on them for this, now maybe they should refund some peoples money?

This is definitely true. With any EA production, it always seems that EA cares only about money, leaving it down to the developers to actually produce good content (just look at all the studios they've been closing down over the past few years).

They really did rush the game, so it's their best interest to fix what's out now instead pumping out more bugs/flaws via DLC. I play on 360 and hardly have any issues, so I guess that's a plus for me.

Back