Xbox One EA Sports UFC Gameplay trailer reveals next-gen fighters

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
[video=youtube;XRcpu7jgwTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRcpu7jgwTg[/video]

They just posted a new Gameplay trailer for EA Sports UFC game. Anyone plan on getting this? I figure it is probably a decent game to tide you over on the PS4 until WWE 2K15 comes out...not that it's been announced yet.

Even though I'm not a fan of UFC but the graphics are looking real good. Can't wait to see more of this and see what they can do with the physics engine on the X1. If it's real good, I may even consider getting the game.

Wow. I can't wait to play this game. Some really cool stuff on this. Graphics wise, man this is the best ever. It's really realistic at it can get. I can't wait to kick some butt. Haha. Love the game. I love UFC.

Hmmm... well, looks cool actually. Now, we need to see how it plays. Hopefully, it's not as stiff as the previous UFC games. But awesome! CGI that's actually real gameplay? Nice. Give me some demo and we'll see if I'm still impressed.

Well, wow. This actually looks better than the previous UFC games. It moves better, it animates better but does it play better? We'll see. But I like what the narrator said: "Jon Jones can literally be Jon Jones".

Well, wow. This actually looks better than the previous UFC games. It moves better, it animates better but does it play better? We'll see. But I like what the narrator said: "Jon Jones can literally be Jon Jones".

Literally be Jon Jones... I was taken by that. Hmmm, looks interesting. Let's hope the gameplay, the mechanics, the elements will work well.

Well, not bad EA, not bad. This game might actually rock. Let's see if the gameplay mechanics will work. I hope they can at least include some of those submission moves and knockout moves we love.

Well, not bad EA, not bad. This game might actually rock. Let's see if the gameplay mechanics will work. I hope they can at least include some of those submission moves and knockout moves we love.

Yeah, I'm interested to see how they did the gameplay mechanics. Will they be smooth? Stiff? Generic? I want to see it more distinct than the previous UFC games.

Here comes the fighting game of the century. Haha. I'd love to see Jon Jones in action on this game. I would love to kick some ass using his cool quick moves. The game is quite realistic, love the graphics. I can't wait to play it.

I've watched this trailer a number of times, and it's great every time! I'm excited to see the fight mechanics in action, but so far things look great! The graphics are some of the best we've seen so far.

Here comes the fighting game of the century. Haha. I'd love to see Jon Jones in action on this game. I would love to kick some ass using his cool quick moves. The game is quite realistic, love the graphics. I can't wait to play it.

Yeah. Man, never been hyped about something like this. This might actually rock. EA might just be redeeming themselves with this game right here.

Yeah. Man, never been hyped about something like this. This might actually rock. EA might just be redeeming themselves with this game right here.

I agree. This might be their break from their previous mishaps.

I've watched this trailer a number of times, and it's great every time! I'm excited to see the fight mechanics in action, but so far things look great! The graphics are some of the best we've seen so far.

Same here. Well I did watch it on youtube. I hope they can get more fighters in the game.

Back