Original Xbox Easiest Games On Xbox

The easiest game? In terms of beating it or button functions, or familiarization or, what exactly do you mean? I remember Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks was pretty darn easy to beat...was fun though, but easy...

Mortal Combat is easy to play, if you're just into button mashing. But for whatever reason I could never do the actual finishing moves when I tried. Only on accident.

The easiest game? In terms of beating it or button functions, or familiarization or, what exactly do you mean? I remember Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks was pretty darn easy to beat...was fun though, but easy...
I mean the easiest games in terms of controls and functions.

I think any fighting game on the original Xbox is pretty easy. The controls and functions of the games aren't that hard to learn or master and it doesn't require that much practice to punch the poop out of your opponent but the games are still relatively pretty fun.

I think any fighting game on the original Xbox is pretty easy. The controls and functions of the games aren't that hard to learn or master and it doesn't require that much practice to punch the poop out of your opponent but the games are still relatively pretty fun.
Yeah I have noticed that every time i play a fighting game, I pick up the controls rather easily. It is pretty simple to memorize the combination of buttons to push when fighting.

Well fighting games are pretty easy, also Sports games like NBA Live/2K, I mean you go to the other court, you press a button for shoot you press a button for blocking, that's basically it, I mean sure there some other button functions, but that's basically it really, you shoot, you block, you move. Also, driving games are pretty easy to get into, of course the gameplay varies but when I first played a NFS I nailed the controllers almost instantaneously. But yeah, fighting games are probably the easiest to play.

Fighting game difficulty always lies on you opponent. Learning the controls and moves is usually very easy, though. Combos depend on the game though.

The fighting games are fairly easy and the sports games are to, depending on the game. I like have one or two easy ones but would rather be challenged when I play.

Mortal Combat did seem way too easy to me. Another game that I found to be extremely easy was Blitz, do you guys remember that football game? Ridiculously fun, but way too simple

The easiest game that I played on the original xbox had to be the Tetris that it came with. After that I think every other game that I ever played on the console was a bit challenging. The game that I really enjoyed the most on the console though had to be GTA San Andreas and Splinter Cell.

I find the fighting games the easiest in terms of controls and play them the best of any games that I do play. They aren't the only games that I play but they are the ones that I find the easiest.

Any of the hand to hand combat games I generally do well with. Forget about motor cycle racing, not my forte!

Back