Xbox One elder scrolls online (pc) twitch.

sc_shark

since the game released theo ther day iyou can always check out streaming on twitch to get a feel for the game. you wouls tecnically have to watch a few people to see what clsses do what and such.

i watched a few hours before bed last night. and have it on in the background today.

since the game released theo ther day iyou can always check out streaming on twitch to get a feel for the game. you wouls tecnically have to watch a few people to see what clsses do what and such.

i watched a few hours before bed last night. and have it on in the background today.

How was it. What were the classes announced?

i have followed a few guys.. most seem to be or were in the beta so they knew what they wanted to build/class...
game looks decent.. stil curious on a xb1 version tho.

How was it. What were the classes announced?

The ESO is not going for a typical MMO class choice system, it sets a lot of restrictions. It does have a class system, but it is not so strict, classes in ESO determine your basic skills. No matter what class you choose, you can use all weapons and armour types anyway, very much like Skyrim. So classes in ESO do not restrict you to only using a limited set of gear. They just set the general direction of your future development.

So far there are four classes:

- Templar
- Dragon Knight
- Nightblade
- Sorcerer

Each has three lines of class skills, very much like WoW used too or still has.

The ESO is not going for a typical MMO class choice system, it sets a lot of restrictions. It does have a class system, but it is not so strict, classes in ESO determine your basic skills. No matter what class you choose, you can use all weapons and armour types anyway, very much like Skyrim. So classes in ESO do not restrict you to only using a limited set of gear. They just set the general direction of your future development.

So far there are four classes:

- Templar
- Dragon Knight
- Nightblade
- Sorcerer

Each has three lines of class skills, very much like WoW used too or still has.

So those classes are just the basic D&D classes under different names?

- Templar - Cleric
- Dragon Knight - Fighter
- Nightblade - Rogue
- Sorcerer - Mage

Or is it a bit more complex than that?

So those classes are just the basic D&D classes under different names?

- Templar - Cleric
- Dragon Knight - Fighter
- Nightblade - Rogue
- Sorcerer - Mage

Or is it a bit more complex than that?

The good thing about this game is you can use just about any weapon regardless of the class. I think I'll still go with the melee class.

The good thing about this game is you can use just about any weapon regardless of the class. I think I'll still go with the melee class.

I might try going for sorcerer this time. (well for a change)

If it's a combat style similar to Skyrim, I might prefer a ranger character, the archery is the most fun part of Skyrim for me.
Although in PvP I might not have as much time as I'd like to line up headshots :)

If it's a combat style similar to Skyrim, I might prefer a ranger character, the archery is the most fun part of Skyrim for me.
Although in PvP I might not have as much time as I'd like to line up headshots :)

Yes, that's the whole concept about it but with the option to use any weapon.

yeah, they had it available on skyrim man. I've tried it dozens of times

When I play Skyrim I always go for the "standard" weapon to the style of play I'm doing, for example if I'm playing more of a mage character I'll typically go with a staff.
I wonder how fun it would be to try a mage that wears heavy armor and maybe daggers :) Just mixing it up a bit, not sure how effective that would be.

When I play Skyrim I always go for the "standard" weapon to the style of play I'm doing, for example if I'm playing more of a mage character I'll typically go with a staff.
I wonder how fun it would be to try a mage that wears heavy armor and maybe daggers :) Just mixing it up a bit, not sure how effective that would be.

Tried doing a mage but ended up making it a melee type on the long run. haha.

I guess that happens all the time especially if you are used to close ranged fighting.

I'm the other way around unless I force myself, I'm always trying to make "the guy on the box", a big two-handed wielding brute, big then when I start playing I start drifting a lot, I can't focus on that style.
"Oh a summon could be really useful to take the attention off me"
"Oh, I bet I can pick them off with a bow without them noticing me"

The big brute game style goes right out the window :)

I'm the other way around unless I force myself, I'm always trying to make "the guy on the box", a big two-handed wielding brute, big then when I start playing I start drifting a lot, I can't focus on that style.
"Oh a summon could be really useful to take the attention off me"
"Oh, I bet I can pick them off with a bow without them noticing me"

The big brute game style goes right out the window :)

Happens a lot to me as well. I'd pick a specific type then a veer away from the thought if I find something amusing to do.

Back