Xbox 360 Enhanced Edition

Dable

Been thinking of getting this game this weekend. Im just wondering if its worth picking up the enhanced edition, its $10 more than the normal edition making it $40.
From what i have been able to find out on the internet, it improves upon certain things in the game, fixes bugs and adds 2 new quests.. I cant help but feel like im being ripped off with the improvements and bug fixes, shouldnt i get that for free in the form of an update ?! :\ I guess maybe not the improvements and the 2 quests although im really not fussed about them.

Anyways, will i be missing much if i just get the normal edition ?
Cheers.

There is no normal edition on the Xbox. It has always been only the enhanced edition. The enhanced edition offers more streamlined controls for Xbox, all the previously released DLC on the PC, and all the patches and arena mode that was released on the PC version.

I can't view it as it's not available at my location but I'm certain that it is a mistake on their part. I can say for sure that there is only one version for the Xbox 360. I'm a huge fan of The Witcher so you can bet that I know almost every bit of information about the Enhanced Edition on the Xbox 360.

Back