Error 0x8007000e

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by dikkik, May 12, 2014.

1. dikkik

dikkik New Member

hi guys, i purchased Forza online but i am unable to download. its keeps going on 'queued' and then gives an error 0x8007000e. there is no pending installation... just the Forza game. i even restored to factory, unplugged power etc.
    i am able to dowload free games like Fitness and Killer instinct and apps like Skype.

I have no idea what to do next. i even had a chat with online support, they weren't too helpful.

2. Abqu

Abqu New Member

STL
    It sounds like a problem with the network.

Have you tried doing a hard reboot just to see if that helps?

3. acnxtj

acnxtj New Member

Online support really are useless. Anyway, I did a quick Google search and I've found this:
    try giving this a go and if it still doesn not work you'll have to contact support through a ticket

4. sc_shark

sc_shark Active Member

i would contact xbox support directly. they have been quite helpful with my needs and issues.

the other thing to try is reseting the mac address.. its in settings, network, advanced do the restart and see what happens from their.

5. dikkik

dikkik New Member

I found a solution. Since i am located in africa, i have to use a VPN connection so i get a US ip address. after that, i was able to download and update games