Xbox One Error 0x8007000e

dikkik

hi guys, i purchased Forza online but i am unable to download. its keeps going on 'queued' and then gives an error 0x8007000e. there is no pending installation... just the Forza game. i even restored to factory, unplugged power etc.
i am able to dowload free games like Fitness and Killer instinct and apps like Skype.

I have no idea what to do next. i even had a chat with online support, they weren't too helpful.

It sounds like a problem with the network.

Have you tried doing a hard reboot just to see if that helps?

hi guys, i purchased Forza online but i am unable to download. its keeps going on 'queued' and then gives an error 0x8007000e. there is no pending installation... just the Forza game. i even restored to factory, unplugged power etc.
i am able to dowload free games like Fitness and Killer instinct and apps like Skype.

I have no idea what to do next. i even had a chat with online support, they weren't too helpful.

Online support really are useless. Anyway, I did a quick Google search and I've found this:
Ialyrn said:
Microsoft are directly responsible for any and all digital distribution of games and DLC content for download over Xbox live, you will need to get back in touch with them. T10 have nothing to do with the Xbox live distribution systems, so no one here will be able to help you. If you still have no luck, tell Microsoft you will be contacting your local consumer protection authority; in the uk that is "trading standards". You will need to find the equivalent for your country/region.

In the mean time you can try this, turn off your xbox one and unplug it. Then log into your router and check to make sure the appropriate ports are forwarded for the Xbox one.

Once this is done, and you have saved the information in the router; turn it off as well and unplug it. Wait for around 10 minutes, plug the router back in and let it boot up. This has to be done first, so make sure you are fully connected to the internet before moving onto the next step. Then plug in your Xbox one and turn it on, allow it to boot up and log into your profile; and then try to download the game again. If that doesn't work, Microsoft will have to provide an alternate solution themselves. They are bound by consumer laws, and if you have paid for anything, regardless if bought in a brick/mortar store or electronically and not received a working product as described; then they have to either solve the issue or refund you in full.

try giving this a go and if it still doesn not work you'll have to contact support through a ticket

i would contact xbox support directly. they have been quite helpful with my needs and issues.

the other thing to try is reseting the mac address.. its in settings, network, advanced do the restart and see what happens from their.

I found a solution. Since i am located in africa, i have to use a VPN connection so i get a US ip address. after that, i was able to download and update games

Back