Evolve First Gameplay and Multiplayer Class Details Revealed

Discussion in 'Evolve' started by KN1GHTMARE, Jan 7, 2014.

1. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    Source: IGN

Well this is certainly sounding like a very interesting game, but I'll reserve judgement until I see some gameplay. I like the idea of playing cooperative with each player being a unique class; I just hope this doesn't end up to be too much like Destiny.

2. marthyrocks

marthyrocks New Member

I think it won't end up like Destiny, considering that the creators know how to make it awesome! I like the idea of 5v1. Hmmmm... >:-D I wouldn't mind being the alien. Being bigger and bigger each match ending? I'm going to love being the enemy.

3. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

Well, Left 4 Dead creators making a sci-fi L4D with the idea of team deathmatch huh? This is going to be awesome. Hmmm... I noticed that they just mentioned "Hunt mode". So there's a chance we'll have the classic 4 versus many aliens eh? This is going to be awesome. But this Hunt mode is already getting me hyped! All right thedoodseven, I'll be the human. You;d better watch it 'cuz your butt is going to be served on a platinum platter!

4. thecreed4life

thecreed4life New Member

Well, that surely adds a nice touch. It's almost similar to the Versus mode in Left 4 Dead 2 but what makes this one a bit unique is the fact that the 5th player grows in size. So what kind of ability does the 5th player get? That one intrigues me. Hahahahah... oh man, can the 4-man team beat down a big 5th player? This one already hypes me up.

5. noblesserai

noblesserai New Member

It sounds interesting but I agree I need to see more before I'm willing to nod my hat to this. I want to make sure that this is actually worth my time and money so I need to see gameplay not a hype me up trailer but gameplay. We've bee fooled way to often to be taken in again by a shiny CGI trailer.

6. marthyrocks

marthyrocks New Member

I think this game will rock. The L4D2 have been awesome with their last two games so I'm more than willing to try this one out. I like the idea that a 5th player can join in and wreck havoc! This is going to be fun for me definitely.

7. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

Interesting. Well I like the fact that you can go 5 vs 1. It's also cool to play the villain once it a while but I like the fact that you can join as the 5th player and start killing people right off the bat. Haha. this will be one hell of a hit.

8. thecreed4life

thecreed4life New Member

Whoops, marthy, I think you posted this in the WRONG thread. It's cool, we make mistakes. Next time, check carefully. Anyway, back on the topic... I'll be the alien! I'm gonna rock you all down~!