evolve gameplay: fall xb1 game

Discussion in 'Evolve' started by sc_shark, May 4, 2014.

1. sc_shark

sc_shark Active Member

[video=youtube;B52Yk-Q61T0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B52Yk-Q61T0[/video]

game looks good.. just seen this video on my dashboard.

2. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    Yea, I saw this when it first went up. Definitely looking forward to it. Looks like it will bring a nice innovation to the co-op shooter genre. From what I understand each map will have a different monster and each human class will have multiple character to choose from.

3. sc_shark

sc_shark Active Member

looks like 4 different human/hunters from what the commentary says. it looks different.. i would like to see multiple monsters tho.. even if it was a 2/3 monster on 6... why the match showed in the video seems to show the monster with a bit of power/ability i think once the human players figure out the in's and out of the game and each weapon ect ect it will be easier to hunt the monster down.

i like what ws shown as a teaser tho... i mean it leaves allot of doors open for the fall and a good bit to release/keep interest..

4. KN1GHTMARE

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    Well they interviewed the devs on a podcast and they confirmed multiple monsters and multiple characters for each class.

5. sc_shark

sc_shark Active Member

have not seen that one yet.

6. KN1GHTMARE

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    I think it was a Game Informer special edition podcast; you can probably find it on their site.