Evolve: Trapper and Support Class Characters Revealed

Discussion in 'Evolve' started by KN1GHTMARE, Jan 19, 2014.

1. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    Source: IGN

This game keeps sounding better and separating itself from other cooperative shooters. The way the classes interact with each other, reminds me the way classes work in MMOs and how Team Fortress plays. I am realy starting to get excited for this game and appreciate how much news has been hitting the internet. Be sure to check out the article since it has a lot more details on the classes including load-outs. Leave your thoughts below!

2. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

Wow, this is truly Evolve! (no pun intended). So the characters really have their own set of skills to take down the monster. Sweet. It's like marrying Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2. Woohoo! Hyped for the game as well man. Hope to see this game's gameplay!!

3. thecreed4life

thecreed4life New Member

Man! This game just keeps getting better and better the more we know it. i like the characters because of the unique abilities they have. So it's no longer just "same abilities, different looks". Like what spark_777 said, it's L4D2 + TF2. Awesome man, awesome. Now I'd love to see what the monster can do.