Xbox One Excited For James Pond: Codename Robocod HD?

I don't mind James Pond being on Xbox One. While it's not the ideal game for most, anything that gives some diversity in titles beyond always having bullets, scopes, and stuff be the first thing that comes to mind is great. You always want something that is well rounded on the titles front across all genres and all combinations of story, gameplay, graphics, and quality.

Well to be honest this may be more appropriate for kids. But that's just me.

This is true and this is definitely a game for children. Now me, I'd rather see Chuck Rock and Chuck Rock Jr. return. Those games could be changed for this generation. James Pond is a title that hasn't changed in its audience since 1990.

This is true and this is definitely a game for children. Now me, I'd rather see Chuck Rock and Chuck Rock Jr. return. Those games could be changed for this generation. James Pond is a title that hasn't changed in its audience since 1990.

I've played the game back in the old days but I never want to play it again. Kids might want it since it's a simple and cute game but not me.

I don't mind James Pond being on Xbox One. While it's not the ideal game for most, anything that gives some diversity in titles beyond always having bullets, scopes, and stuff be the first thing that comes to mind is great. You always want something that is well rounded on the titles front across all genres and all combinations of story, gameplay, graphics, and quality.

True. I guess it's more or less the diversity thing. Well, we'll see how this goes., Wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled mid-way.

I haven't been looking forward to this at all. Honestly? Maybe it will resonate with some old school gamers, but I have absolutely zero interest in this game personally.

I haven't been looking forward to this at all. Honestly? Maybe it will resonate with some old school gamers, but I have absolutely zero interest in this game personally.

I wonder who would even have interest in this. I'd love to see something else.

Come on it's clearly game of the year!

But seriously I doubt even little kids want it.

Come on it's clearly game of the year!

But seriously I doubt even little kids want it.

If this game EVER gets released and becomes a success..... hahaha XD I know the name to its sequel: GoldenPond! Boom! ;-P Word up! (Okay, been jamming to Korn's "Word Up!" a lot right now on Spotify)

If this game EVER gets released and becomes a success..... hahaha XD I know the name to its sequel: GoldenPond! Boom! ;-P Word up! (Okay, been jamming to Korn's "Word Up!" a lot right now on Spotify)

What? I hope it doesn't. :) I know we should give all games a chance but not this please.

What? I hope it doesn't. :) I know we should give all games a chance but not this please.

Haha, you really hate the game man. Well I guess that goes for me as well. Not really something that I would be excited about.

I had no idea James Pond was being brought back! This is great news!
This gives me hope for the return of Ristar and my favorite, Rocket Knight. Those are some great mascot-types that sadly were forgotten.

I had no idea James Pond was being brought back! This is great news!
This gives me hope for the return of Ristar and my favorite, Rocket Knight. Those are some great mascot-types that sadly were forgotten.

Another Rocket Knight fan? I don't think there are many of us around anymore :)
I don't remember James Pond thought, but it sounds exactly like the kind of games that came out around that time.

Man, Rocket Knight and Ristar are excellent. Haven't played the new Rocket Knight, though.

Back