Xbox One Exciting Times

Stopped by the store on the way home. Still waiting till launch for Forza and DR3, not to mention Gamefly shipped Madden and AC3 for me yesterday. Can't wait!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384898333752.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384898333752.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384898360536.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384898360536.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384898388185.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384898388185.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
Do any of you who already have controllers happen to have the Kontrol Freek addons and know if they fit? The site wasn't clear on whether they work or not. The X1 versions don't come out right away and I've used them so long I am a little worried that it will be strange without them.

Glad to see someone else got some American Football. Fifa........sounds like a name for a poodle.

I got Madden too and I hate to break it to you but Fifa is the most popular sports game and soccer the most popular sport. I'm sure you comment was just your best attempt at trolling though so I won't take you serious. Otherwise, you must be gifted with tremendous ignorance.

Do any of you who already have controllers happen to have the Kontrol Freek addons and know if they fit? The site wasn't clear on whether they work or not. The X1 versions don't come out right away and I've used them so long I am a little worried that it will be strange without them.

They don't fit. The analogs are smaller now. I tried already.

I figured, thanks for the info. I'll probably spend a lot of time in Forza where I don't need them.

busy day tom will kill the day and give me till next wednesday free to play :)

My controller is begging me for the XB1... Don't know how many more days I can keep it from going control crazy!

J

I got Madden too and I hate to break it to you but Fifa is the most popular sports game and soccer the most popular sport. I'm sure you comment was just your best attempt at trolling though so I won't take you serious. Otherwise, you must be gifted with tremendous ignorance.

Not trolling, just kidding. I guess that doesn't come across very well. Shoulda put a little ;) I guess. I understand soccer is the most popular sport in the world. Do the little guys on the XBox game pretend they are hurt every time someone bumps into them like the guys on TV?:D

Nice. Gonna slide by Toys-R-Us this morning and pick up some games. If you buy 3 they give you a $50 gift card. Almost a free game. Might have to get one of those charging bases. Pretty slick looking.

Saw that was what you had and figured you had done your research. I did get the Energizer , thanks.

Get the Energizer one not the Nyko. Same price but better quality

Funny, I purchased the Nyko from Best Buy. Haven't opened it yet. What makes the Energizer one better?

J

Funny, I purchased the Nyko from Best Buy. Haven't opened it yet. What makes the Energizer one better?

J

I owned both for current gen and the Energizer did not over charge the batteries and provided batter battery packs to begin with. The new one simply lets you sit the controller on the dock to charge because it comes with special battery slot covers that you use instead of the standard ones. You don't need to hook it up to the usb port for it to charge the controller. Just sit it on one of the little platforms and its charging.

I owned both for current gen and the Energizer did not over charge the batteries and provided batter battery packs to begin with. The new one simply lets you sit the controller on the dock to charge because it comes with special battery slot covers that you use instead of the standard ones. You don't need to hook it up to the usb port for it to charge the controller. Just sit it on one of the little platforms and its charging.

Gotcha. May have to exchange it for the Energizer one.

J

Back