Xbox One Experiencing lag when playing?

ragnafable11

Hi need help on this. I don't know what to do. I'm playing fable and it keeps on freezing on me. Should I re install it or does this have something to do with my internet connection? I turned it off for the meantime just to be sure. I would appreciate any comment on this. Thanks in advance.

What's your internet connection speed? Are other devices connected to the internet aside from Xbox? I guess the problem lies with the internet connection. Do a test at speedtest.net. In case the speed is okay try to see if the other devices are eating up your internet speed by turning them off and focus on Xbox One.

I didn't know Fable was out for the Xbox One yet?

Yeah, that's a bit weird. I don't even know Fable Legend's release date. Is it a launch game or is it still going to be released? There aren't a lot of games yet out for the Xbox One. All I hear about Fable are the trailers. Other than that, nothing else.

Haha. Got confused on that. I thought for a second "wait is fable really out?". I even checked the site for any updates. There is no release date as of yet for Fable Legends. I got excited for a bit there. But I hope they can release it sooner so I can start playing.

I'm playing this on 360. Sorry posted it on the wrong page. haha. - ragnafable11

Back