Xbox One Fable Legends domain registered by Micorosoft

Exactly my thoughts...I'm pretty confident now that this is the game they're gonna announce at Gamescom.

However it remains to be seen how this will be "unique" since they said the game they announce will be very unique. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Wait, isn't this that Fable: Lost Chapters remake they were doing? Maybe they are renaming it and adding some new stuff to it, i think that would be pretty cool of them, the first fable is still my favorite of the series.

Well, this is interesting. Fable is one of their most popular IPs, so I'm sure they are doing something with it for the X1. I wonder if we will hear more about it at Gamescom.

Well, this is interesting. Fable is one of their most popular IPs, so I'm sure they are doing something with it for the X1. I wonder if we will hear more about it at Gamescom.

Seems unlikely to me, especially because they have just registered the domain. As much as I would love it to be announced on Gamescom, I know that it's not happening.

Back