Xbox 360 Favorite FIFA Team

JoshSmith100

What is your favorite team to play as in FIFA?My favorite team to play as is Chelsea even though they dont have one of my favorite players Didier Drogba anymore. They have some great players and its the team I root for.

Juventus.......However sometimes I will take a middle of the road Serie A team and build from there when it comes to manager mode.

{To Be Honest I have been disappointed with FIFA and have been playing more PES during that time but since FIFA is the one on XB1 it looks like I will be taking another Crack at FIFA}

Ive actually never played Pro Evolution Soccer before, why do you prefer it over FIFA?Seems like FIFA is the most popular and gets all the mainstream attention. If theres a demo for the game, I think im going to install it tonight.

Pro Evo does not have all the bells and whistles that FIFA does - Which in some aspects is a good thing.

Pro Evo to me plays a better Tactical Game of soccer than does FIFA.....There is more of an strategy and build up to your attack rather than who has the fastest sprint speed, to me at times FIFA Feels very arcade like and fast. I am trying to keep an open mind for XB1 version since its the only one I can play since I sold my 360 for XB1.....

I would suggest Trying Pro Evo out - Decide for yourself

Lazz

Borussia Dortmund is a pretty exciting to play with in FIFA 13. I of course always play with Manchester United because that is club I support.

Bayern Munich of course, when I'm online I try to play nike xi but everyone always leaves when I choose them.

Manchester United, because i like wayne rooney.
In every Fifa i love them!

Back