Favorite Nintendo System?

sully3333

From
Ohio
What is your favorite Nintendo video game system? I've always been a big fan of the N64, as well as the Game Cube, which I know was never that popular.

SNES, without a doubt. I grew up on Atari and NES, but not till the SNES came around did I truly see the different possibilities of gaming. All of the fantastic 16 Bit RPGS that graced the SNES left a lasting impression on me that lasts till this day.

Even though I dont really own one, It's something I've wanted to.. and that is the 3DS.
IMHO the best portable system out there, It's got a great line up of games both right now and coming up too.
Really wishing I could buy one soon.

Based on the fact I played it the more than any other Nintendo system, I think mine was probably the Gameboy Advance. I got super addicted to the Pokémon (Ruby Red maybe?) that was on it, and I played it for a really long time. I liked the clamshell model a lot too. The DS is a close runners up for me. I would kind of like to have a 3DS, but I haven't felt like spending the money yet.

I suppose it is the N64. I don't of course play this now, but back in the day I cherished it very much. Next I would say the DS, it's just a really nice little device and fits in your pocket - therefore great portability and good to use on the bus, as I'm often travelling on a lot of buses.

Based on the fact I played it the more than any other Nintendo system, I think mine was probably the Gameboy Advance. I got super addicted to the Pokémon (Ruby Red maybe?) that was on it, and I played it for a really long time. I liked the clamshell model a lot too. The DS is a close runners up for me. I would kind of like to have a 3DS, but I haven't felt like spending the money yet.

Quoted for truth. We must've grown up in the same generation, haha. That's for sure. I moved a lot when I was younger, so a game boy advanced got me through a long run.

Probably the gameboy advance or the GameCube. The GBA was basically my childhood. I played a lot of well known titles like Pokemon , FF, and Mario. The GBA introduced gaming to me, and I probably have the most hours on it compared to all my other Nintendo consoles. GameCube because of Super Smash Bros. Greatest game ever made for the GameCube. I heard that they're currently developing a new version of it. I'll be waiting when they release further information.

The Nintendo 64 has a special place in my heart as it was my first console and I remember playing the hell out of the games I owned for it... and they were such great games. OoT, Perfect Dark, GoldenEye, Mario Party and Mario Kart. Such good times! So I would unquestionably say the N64 was my favourite Nintendo console.

The N64 is my favorite console, which is admittedly largely due to nostalgia. I think the main reason is the legendary game library; games like Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, and Paper Mario made this a must-own console, and one that I can always return to playing.

Firstly, I love your Miami Redhawks avatar. I have deep ties to that university, wooo.

As for my favorite Nintendo console, I'd have to say the Nintendo 64. The 64 is when I really started to appreciate gaming. I remember playing Mario 64 for the first time and just being in awe at how vibrant and colorful the environment was. There was so much to explore and entertainment to be had. To this day, it is my favorite platformer of all time. I loved the Gamecube as well, but I was disappointed by the lack of 3rd party titles. Since then, Nintendo has had a problem attracting 3rd party developers, which makes me somewhat sad because I really believe there consoles still have potential.

I would have to say my favorite Nintendo system is the Gameboy Advance SP. I feel that as far as handhelds go, the design of the SP was the best. It was great of Nintendo to make the system co compact that it could be taken virtually anywhere. Also the implementation of the light was nice too. It was nothing more frustrating than not being able to play your Gameboy at night so that light came in handy.

Back