Favorite YouTube Game commentators?

Dr23

Odds are if you're here and you watch games on YouTube you probably have at least a couple favorite commentators. They don't have to be exclusively Xbox commentators, but odds are most of the biggest names do some of their gaming on the Xbox.

Personally, I like WoodysGamerTag and though this isn't always gaming related, I love the show Painkiller Already featuring Woody, Lefty, FPSKyle (Russia) and WingsofRedemption.

Who are some of your favorite people to watch on YouTube?

You know, I could never get into youtube commentators. Mainly because I don't see the point of watching someone play a game that I could just as easily do myself. Sure, some of them like to show tips and tricks but those get old fast.

I can see why people enjoy them, but it isn't something for me.

I like a particular group in general. It's pretty well known but I really like watching members of the Creature Hub. One particular person that I really enjoy watching is SSoHPKC. He plays and uploads a ton of games, some include Xbox as well. I would suggest you deck him, or them out. They are pretty entertaining.

I like a particular group in general. It's pretty well known but I really like watching members of the Creature Hub. One particular person that I really enjoy watching is SSoHPKC. He plays and uploads a ton of games, some include Xbox as well. I would suggest you deck him, or them out. They are pretty entertaining.

I'll have to do that. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm not familiar with that group or that person, but I'm interested in expanding the number of commentators I follow to broaden my horizons and learn more about games I'm not familiar with. Biggest issue I've been having is the commentators I do follow are uploading less and less often, which leads to plenty of gaps where there just isn't content to watch.

I'll check them out.

I'll have to do that. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm not familiar with that group or that person, but I'm interested in expanding the number of commentators I follow to broaden my horizons and learn more about games I'm not familiar with. Biggest issue I've been having is the commentators I do follow are uploading less and less often, which leads to plenty of gaps where there just isn't content to watch.

I'll check them out.
Yeah, I've been watching them for a while now. They occasionally curse, but who doesn't? One thing that's pretty hard to find in videos nowadays are commentators that actually commentate. I don't want to be watching someone just playing the game with 1 minute breaks because they don't know what to say. That's why I like this particular group. Most of them, if not all constantly talk in their playthroughs which is great. It's what separates the good commentators from the bad ones.

I'm probably going to get cr@p for this, but I really like PewDiePie. I don't know, I just think he's really funny and I love the games that he plays. He's not so bad of a youtube commentator.

There are quit a few that I have seen any found quite boring, however I find SopranoPictures to be fairly funny on YouTube he trolls a lot of horrible gamers on there. I think the guys called 'lets play' (and the title follows...) does a good job. I enjoyed watching them play on GTA with many players. I really want GTA for the PC now after watching that!

I'm probably going to get cr@p for this, but I really like PewDiePie. I don't know, I just think he's really funny and I love the games that he plays. He's not so bad of a youtube commentator.

People have their own opinions. My brother is somewhat a fan of him, he watches him occasionally. For me, I can't stand him. I think he's very obnoxious when it comes to commentary, especially when he plays game in the horror genre. All he does is scream like a little girl, and in other videos, he always talks over the cutscenes. I have to read the subtitles in order to actually figure out what the narrator is saying.

I really only care for AVGN, and that's because it's an over the top representation of the worst kind of gamer and he's playing a character. A lot of people don't realize that and try to take things too far with the cursing and yelling and it's just cringe worthy and gives me a headache.

Jackfrags and FrankieOnPCin1080P.
Real classy guys, Two of the inspiring people who got me into PC Gaming

I like birgirpall. He's pretty hilarious for an Icelander and sometimes I don't know what he's saying. His BF3 videos, especially with the Mexican robots, are just comedy gold. His "I Broke ____" are great too.

Watching any of the FIFA Youtubers is something I enjoy doing. CalFreezy, KSI, airjapesfifa etc.

Back